𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Mark woke up after hearing the noise next to them. He didn't realised that he slept on Yuta's shoulder.

"Sorry for waking you guys up, this trolly is really noisy" Donghyuck giggled while pulling his belongings.

"Where are you going?" Mark curiously asked the younger. He looked at Johnny who was standing on the side of the door to seek for an answer as well.

"Nowhere, but our manager and me exchanged rooms so I have to move my things" he pouted and continued putting his things on the other room.

His eyebrows furrowed at the younger's answer, he turned to Johnny for some information but the older just shrugged.

"Ey Mark" Yuta called him.

"Yeah?"

"We have to watch that again, you slept on the middle of the movie" the older laughed and pushed the younger a little.

Mark laughed at Yuta's remark, "Yeah, I was sleepy let's watch that again sometime"

He smiled at the older while he was looking at Donghyuck who was busy putting his things on place.

"Did i do something this time?" he asked himself.

He doesn't remember being mean to him for a while now. He doesn't get why the younger exchanged rooms with their manager, there must be a reason.

The night came and he can't sleep. He decided he'll drink something so he stood up and went outside.

As if destiny is playing it's card, Donghyuck is there too, currently opening a can of redbull on his hand.

"Can't sleep?" the younger asked Mark and he nodded.

"Drink some milk, it's almost four in the morning, you should sleep" the younger suggested.

"Says the one who's drinking redbull at four in the morning" he smiled while rolling his eyes.

The younger laughed at the older and said, "I'm still playing with Johnny hyung, you know I never sleep"

Before the younger could go inside his room, the older spoke, "Why did you exchanged rooms with our manager?"

There was silence so the older looked up and stared at the younger's eyes. The younger smiled and said, "Johnny and I likes games so I wanted to change rooms so we won't bother our roommates while playing"

"You won't bother me though" he absentmindedly said.

The younger didn't seem to hear what the older said, "What?"

"Nothing, go ahead and play with Johnny hyung" he replied, the younger nodded and went inside their room.

"What the hell was that Mark Lee?" he whispered to himself.