𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Donghyuck, who was slightly taken aback from what the older stated, couldn't answer right away.

"You don't have to answer that, take your time to chew" Mark said while scratching his nape this time.

Donghyuck thought that Mark can really make everything awkward. He sighed as he started chewing his food much faster this time.

While chewing, he didn't know why he was hesitating with Mark's statement.

Was it his feelings? Did it fade after all those years? He seriously don't have a clue. Before he could answer, Mark's phone rang.

"Yeah?" he spoke.

The younger wasn't able to catch what was the phone call about, but you can already see that it wasn't a good news.

Mark's face almost dropped after hearing whatever the caller was saying.

"I think we need to go back" he said after he ended the phone call.

The younger nodded as he gathered all their trashes to throw it.

When they reached the dorms, you can already hear the members talking.

"He just won't come out" Doyoung worriedly said.

They entered and saw everyone gathered on Yuta's room.

"What happened?" donghyuck curiously asked everyone.

"I think it has something to do with Winwin" taeyong said while looking at his door.

Mark however, went straight to Yuta's room and knocked on it.

"Yuta, it's Mark open up." he calmly said.

Moments later; the door unlocked, revealing a miserable looking Yuta who looks like he haven't slept for days.

Mark silently entered while all of the members wait outside.

"I wonder what happened to them" Johnny said while sitting next to Jaehyun, who probably have the same thoughts.

Donghyuck, who has been quiet for quite some time, stood up and silently walked to his room.

"I'll just take a bath and go back here" he smiled as the members nod.

"He chooses him, all the time" he smiled sadly at the thought.