𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Where are we going?" Renjun silently asked, afraid that he'll make the younger feel much worse.

After the younger pulled him outside, that's the only time he realised what happened inside. He's worried about the younger, he knew how much he liked Mark ever since they were a trainee, and it hurts him seeing the guy he likes hurt for someone else.

"I don't know, somewhere?" he said while giving the older a shrug.

They decided to go to a park because it's the only place near them that sounds less depressing.

"How do you feel?" the older asked the silent younger.

"I feel okay, I actually saw it coming" he sighed while looking at the kids who are happily playing at the park.

They spent their whole afternoon there, they ate some ice cream to lighten up the mood and they talked about random things.

"I realised.." the younger trailed.

"What?"

"That you were always there, whenever I needed someone" he silently said.

"I- i'm your best friend, right?" the older sadly replied.

Just bestfriends. He thought. It may hurt his heart a little but he decided to set it aside, his friend whom he like needs him right now. What he feels is not important at the moment.

"You'd always come, whenever and wherever i need you. Whenever Mark pushes me away, you're always there. Giving me my favorite ice cream" he laughed.

"Even if I neglected you sometimes because i prioritized Mark more, whenever i'd cancel our plans just so i could go to him, you always understand" he silently continued, looking like he realised something.

"It's alright, if i like someone i'd probably do that too" he replied, wanting to lighten up the mood.

Renjun thought that whenever Donghyuck needs him, he would completely abandon what he's doing just so he could go to him. Just like what the younger did for Mark. He completely understood why Donghyuck did that, it just hurts a fucking lot on his chest hearing those words from him.

"You liking someone" donghyuck copied him, not enough for the older to hear.

"I don't think i'd like that" he thought.