𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Hey, movie?" Mark asked while raising the CD that he rented.

Donghyuck smiled and nodded. It's been 8 months since that incident happened. They got closer, but Mark still push him away sometimes.

They realised that this worked for them. Donghyuck, teasing him and him, pushing Donghyuck away. They never talked about what happened that day. The other members aside from Renjun never knew what was it about.

"You never make me choose the movie I want" Donghyuck sighed as they sat side by side on the sofa.

"You like romcoms so much, it's not my type of movies" Mark rolled his eyes on the younger.

"Whatever, I'll order food first" he said and the older nodded.

After ordering, the older stood up while looking at his phone.

"Can we watch this some other time? Yuta hyung wants me to go with him somewhere tonight" he said while smiling wide.

Donghyuck tried to hide his disappointment and smiled still, "Sure, go ahead", he replied.

Mark nodded and went out quickly. While Donghyuck sat and stared at nowhere for a few minutes.

He fished his phone out to dial the number of the most needed person at the moment, his bestfriend.

Renjun picked up after a few rings, "What do you want"

"Come over" he tiredly said.

"You okay? Where you at?"

"Dorm"

"Dumbass, which dorm?" he can already imagine the older's eye roll

he laughed and replied, "127, I bought food. Hurry up."

"Someone got stood up, I see" he said teasingly.

"Shut up" Donghyuck chuckled as he hung up the phone.

"It's been a while. But it doesn't hurt less." he whispered to himself while laughing a little.