𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Comebacks from Dream, 127 and U is happening back and forth. You can already see everyone's exhausted faces.

Donghyuck can see Mark working very hard, and he also knew that he was tired based on how his eyes looked and how his breathing becomes unsteady while dancing on the routines.

Because it's a year-end performance, the units had prepared their own stages and Mark, who joined each units have to perform trice. It's no different from Donghyuck though, he had to perform on Dream and 127 too.

"Hey, you good?" Jeno asked Mark on their break, Mark nodded.

Mark suddenly remembered that one time Donghyuck wants to ask if he was fine. He looked at the area to look for the younger and he saw him having fun with the other members.

They still hangout like they used to but not as often as before. He got more close with Yuta and Donghyuck developed friendship on other members as well.

"He's going to melt if you keep looking at him" Jeno teased which made Mark shocked.

"What do you mean? I wasn't looking at him" he defensively said.

Jeno laughed and tapped his shoulders.

"I know you're looking at Yuta hyung, it's pretty obvious." he joked

Mark's brows furrowed as he went to look again.

And there he saw, Yuta laughing at Donghyuck's joke.

"I wasn't" before he continued, the younger raised his hands in defeat as he walked back to Jaemin.

He wasn't looking at Yuta though.