𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Mark on the other hand was trying his best to stay at Yuta's side. He found out that Winwin broke up with him because they don't understand each other anymore.

"I can adjust and try to visit him there you know?" Yuta tiredly said as he grabbed his phone.

"On where? China?" he sarcastically replied.

"Yeah, i know he'll be promoting there, i can visit him once a month" he reasoned out.

"Did you told him that?" mark asked him.

"No, it's hard to communicate with him when he's mad. He speaks in chinese, i didn't even understood a thing he said" he sighed which made the younger laugh.

The set up is always like this, him listening to Yuta's rants about his Winwin and him giving advices. He liked Yuta when they were trainees, he wasn't sure if that "like" is something romantic or not, but he never really tried to find that out.

"Let him cool off first" he silently advised.

He's glad that Yuta calmed down after he talked to Winwin. Obviously, they weren't okay still but he still don't want to give up his relationship with him.

Mark wondered if he'll ever be that brave to fight for someone he like. He had no experience in dating ever since he started training. He was too passionate and focused with his training to even think of that.

He sighed as he checked his private social media accounts. Celebrities hit him up all the time, boys and girls. He never really replied to some of them if he's not familiar with their faces and names.

"Hey Mark hey Mark!" Yuta excitedly said while looking on his phone.

"What?"

"He said he wanted to talk to me tomorrow!" he said, finally cracking a smile.

Here we go again.