𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Donghyuck spent his whole week playing games and watching movies with the dreamies. He felt happy these past few days are really fun and relaxing. It's been a while since he had a rest like this, because of the comebacks from both units, he wasn't able to do this often.

The members from the 127 dorm would send him texts from time to time asking how he was and that they missed having him around, Mark texted him a few times asking how is he doing and such.

He wasn't able to spend time with the dremies often so he made sure he pissed everyone off before leaving the dorm.

Everyone was on their rooms, probably making out or sleeping. They agreed they'd watch some horror movies later and since Donghyuck and Renjun is the only single members on the dorm, they decided to stay on the living room.

"What time will you go home tomorrow?" renjun asked while sitting next to donghyuck who was busy playing his phone.

"Around 1pm i think" he said still not paying attention to the older.

The older took a peak on what the younger was doing. He placed his chin on his shoulder.

"I don't get why you're so addicted with that" his brows furrowing at the sight of the game.

The younger froze. "I-it's good" he stuttered.

He heard a laugh from behind and when they both turned to look, they found a laughing Jaemin.

"What's funny?" renjun asked curiously.

"Haechanie's acting like an in love elementary st—" before jaemin could continue jeno pulled him somewhere.

He turned to the blushing younger, who's still glaring at the place where jaemin used to stand.

"What does that mean?" the older asked the younger.

He shrugged and turned off the phone. He stood up and said,

"NA JAEMIN WHERE ARE YOU"