𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Donghyuck, however found it rather weird for Mark to kiss him at that situation.

Because they are talking about how weird the dog's posture looked when it's pooping when he suddenly went near his face.

Before he could even react, Mark shyly turned away his face. Quite confused at the older's action, he looked at his back and found nothing.

"What's the matter?" he curiously asked.

"N-nothing, sorry for that" he awkwardly smiled.

They stood there feeling awkward for a moment or two before Donghyuck spoke up.

"I want ramen, let's eat?" he suggested when he noticed the atmosphere becoming more and more awkward as moments pass by.

Older, looking a little thankful at the younger's attempt smiled as he nodded.

They went on the store near the park, then they sat near the bench. They ate silently while admiring the night view.

It somehow felt comfortable, Mark thought. They always feel awkward with each other when they share silence like this but strangely, it felt comfortable for him.

"Why'd you bring me here by the way?" Donghyuck asked while stuffing his mouth with food.

"No reason, I just felt like I never treated you well before" he shyly replied, looking away from the younger.

"You know you're forgiven already, even when you basically hated me before" he smiled while copying how Mark's face looked before.

He laughed at Donghyuck's attempt on copying his annoyed expression.

He scratched his nose a little before looking at him again, "Can I ask you something?"

He was hesitant to ask him this. Because he felt like it wasn't the right time or maybe it was actually too late. But he would probably regret it if he didn't ask him this now.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "Did you stopped?"

Donghyuck, who was still eating, was confused as hell.

"Stopped what?" he muffled while covering his mouth full of food.

"Stopped liking me?"