Part 1 (The Beginning)

Izuku POV

Ever since I was younger life as an omega has been hard. I've been shielded from the world by my parents. They didn't want me to be brought out into the dark and cruel world just to be ridiculed for my second gender.
I was lucky enough to have parents that didn't care that I was an omega. My mother was an omega herself so she helped me get through a lot of the hardships of being one. She is a sweet omegan lady named Inko Midoriya. My father is an Alpha named Hisashi Midoriya. He's a manager for up and coming idols. He owns an agency and everything.
When I was younger I wanted to be a hero like most kids. That was until I found out I was an omega and quirkless. My dream was crushed. I knew I couldn't become a hero, it was hard enough to become a hero as a beta or alpha and that's with a quirk. My father gave me a second choice though. He told me I could become an idol. The first omegan idol.
Most omegas are housewives, office workers, or adult entertainers. My father however saw potential in me. He thought that I had a beautiful voice even at the young age of five. My father gave me hope. I decided I would make him proud and grow as an idol.
I worked day in and out. Taking voice and dance lessons almost every day. Eating healthy and working out. This all starting at the young age of six. My mother was against it saying that it was too much for such a young child. My father had his mind set on making me the first omegan idol though. Therefore I was no longer a child. I was his project.

-10 years later-

I'm now sixteen but, when I was fifteen I had my debut. I became famous somewhat quickly. Alphas and betas all over wishing they had me and omegas wishing they were me. My looks really did help with my popularity but my voice is what got me famous. Some people thought I had a quirk that helped me with my voice and I was often questioned about it.
As a sixteen year old idol I've found that I should've never said yes to my father. He ended up becoming greedy with the money he makes from me and exploits my fame for more. He will often make me go on 'private' meet and greets with men. I tried to refuse in the beginning but found out later on that there was no use. If he didn't get what he wanted then there would be hell to pay. That's how I got where I am now.

-present-

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yell at the alpha who is currently grabbing at my waist and pulling me closer to him. It was the man my father was having me go on a 'private' meet and greet with. We were currently in a vacant alleyway near the restaurant we just came out of.
I had told him I felt sick and wanted to go home after he continuously said dirty things to me. He of course didn't get the hint and insisted on bringing me home. He told me he had parked out near the back and brought me to the alleyway where I find myself in my current situation.
"Oh come on! A famous omega? You're a prized piece. I could mark you and make you all mine." I start to let out distress pheromones on instinct. The alphas nose scrunches up in response. I take this chance to get away. I kick him in the balls and run for it.
    I make it a decent amount until I hear him screaming behind me. I look over me shoulder to see him running after me and gaining on me.
   "YOU BITCH! YOURE GONNA PAY FOR THAT." Turning my head forward I run into something making me fall back. I grab my head and look up to see a tall man. Oh shit.

__________________________

Sorry it's short I didn't want everything to happen in one chapter :)

~Total words 702~