Part 21 (Reapers Bunny)

Todoroki POV

I was thinking about the fight with Bakugo and the red haired beta. Midoriya had shown his face to them which was a big mistake. I knocked both the alpha and beta unconscious before I left the room. Hopefully they'll wake up with no recollection of what happened.
Izuku ended up falling asleep in my room last night. He was so cute snuggling up to me most the night. I swear at one point he was purring.
He was leaning up against my chest one arm wrapped around me, the other holding onto my shirt. I was watching him sleep and running my fingers through his hair. All of a sudden I hear a low purr coming from him. I stopped for a second just staring at him. As he was purring the room started to fill with happy omega pheromones. He was asleep so I don't think he realized he was doing it. Though the smell was so amazing. I continued to run my fingers through his hair as he laid there purring.
I ended up falling asleep at some point. I don't remember when it happened though. All I remember was laying next to Izuku and watching his sleeping face.

Third POV

Todoroki has been awake for quite a bit now. He was watching as Izuku slept on his chest hugging him. The alpha played with the omegas hair as he slept. It was when Toga came slamming through the door that Izuku sat up alert and awake.
Todoroki sighed sad that the cute omega was awake. He looked so adorable when he was peacefully sleeping. Todoroki sat up as well and gave a death glare to Toga.
"YOURE ON THE NEWS ZUZU!" Toga was jumping up and down like a young school girl. Which I suppose she is. Izuku got up groggily and went to see what the fuss was about. Todoroki got up as well following. Now in a slightly bad mood because he couldn't enjoy the day in bed with his cute soon-to-be-omega.
When the two walked into the bar the TV was set onto the news channel. It was talking about a video that Izuku Midoriya had released. Izuku ran over to the TV. It showed his father and a news anchor talking at a table about the song.
"What does this song mean?" The news anchor asked. His father looked over at him nervously. Obviously everyone already knew what the song meant but people just wanted confirmation.
"I-I'm not s-sure-!" His father stumbled over his words on live TV. The news anchor looked at him suspiciously.
"Did you treat Izuku Midoriya unfairly? Did he possibly run away because of the treatments received at home?" Izuku was watching the TV intensely. His father was sweating profusely.
"I-I Dont have to answer these questions!" With that answer he got up and walked off the set. Izuku smiled at the TV knowing that he had won. Todoroki sat next to Izuku watching the TV as well. Izuku looked up at him smiling, happy he had exposed his father for what he truly is.
"On other news there seems to be a new villain! He broke into UA with the villain HellFrost just yesterday. It's said that two UA students saw him but are suffering from amnesia-" Todoroki smiles a little happy he was able to rid the memory of Midoriya from the two UA students.
"-They are currently calling this new villain 'Reapers Bunny'. Due to the fact the villain wore a hoodie with bunny ears and carried around a sytche." Izuku put a finger to his chin and thought about the villain name. He looked over at Todoroki and grinned devilishly.
"It has a ring to it huh?" He says looking up at the alpha. Todoroki looks down at the omega and smiles a little. Loving this mischievous side of the small omega.
"Yeah. It really does."

-1 month later-

   Midoriya has made a name for himself. He had been going on missions with the league recently. He would often help come up with the plans. He had shown the heroes he was dangerous and was not to be messed with.
   He is currently waiting in an alleyway for a couple of low-level criminals to show up with Toga, Dabi, and Todoroki. Shigiraki is at the base with Kurogiri. They don't think they will need Kurogiri for a quick escape. Unfortunately they were wrong.
   Midoriya was sitting on a wooden box, Todoroki stood beside him, Dabi leaned against a wall, and Toga was sitting against the wall playing with her knives. They all were just sitting patiently for the criminals to show up.
   They heard a noise and slowly looked up to see about five people. Izuku had done his research on these people before hand and was ready for a battle in case things got out of hand.
    "Why did you want to meet with us?" One of them said. He was an alpha with black hair.
   "We were sent to tell you to stop messing with our ordeals." This small group had been caught lurking around multiple times whenever there was a mission. Todoroki stepped up and started to speak. He gave off intimidating pheromones.
   A beta in the back had to back away from Todoroki his pheromones becoming a bit too much for him. The alpha in the front with black hair scoffed.
   "We want-" He didn't get to finish his sentence before a sweet aroma filled the air. Todorokis eyes widened and he growled at the alpha. Dabi and Toga got into a fighting stance, they knew this was going to get ugly.
    Izuku was going into heat. There were two alphas on the other groups side. Todoroki and the others could tell from their looks they were already out of it. Todoroki was only able to hold himself back because he had extremely good self-control.
   Toga ran over to a balled up Izuku. He was holding his knees up to his stomach and was scared for what was about to happen. Todoroki and Dabi stood in front of both Toga and Izuku. The rest of the group that accompanied the two alphas were trying to hold their friends back but failed by getting knocked out.
   Dabi was able to control himself because he was already mated to Shigiraki. He wasn't the least bit interested in Izukus scent since his instincts only ever told him to go to Shigiraki.
    Todoroki and Dabi stood there snarling at the two other alphas. The other alphas then tried to attack. Todoroki took on the black haired alpha while Dabi took on the other one with blue hair.
   The fight was interrupted though by heroes jumping down from the buildings and knocking out the two other alphas. Eraserhead jumped down and was behind Izuku and Toga. He wrapped Toga up in his binding cloth and walked over to Izuku.
   Todoroki started to freak out and tried to use his quirk to stop Eraserhead from getting any closer to Izuku. When his quirk didn't work he realized Eraserhead was looking straight at him. His shock was soon turned into darkness as he was knocked out by Midnight hitting him on the head. She couldn't use her quirk unless she wanted to knock everyone out including her colleagues.
   Dabi started to fight a few heroes as Aizawa walked over to Izuku who was curled up in a ball on the wooden box. He walked over to him and gave him a pill.
   "Take this. It'll suppress your heat for about a week." Izuku gives him a suspicious look before looking away from Aizawa and slipping the pill into his mouth. He looked away so that he couldn't get a look at his face just in case he actually got the chance to get out of this predicament. If Eraserhead saw his face it would be hell to explain.
   Izuku suddenly started to feel sleepy and he looked over at Eraserhead. Confusion written all over his face.
   "It also makes you tired." Eraserhead said with a bored tone. Izuku gave him a death glare knowing now he'll be caught. Before he passed out Izuku looked around.
   Dabi was being cuffed in quirk suppressant cuffs, Todoroki was on the ground knocked out in quirk suppressant cuffs, and Toga was in Eraserheads bonding cloth struggling to get out. He passed out into the darkness with one last thought.
   "We're fucked...."
__________________________
Hope you liked it lol

~Total words 1428~