Part 19 (The office)

I realized just how bad of a job I've been doing of trying to make this an omegaverse :( I'll be doing a better job from now on :)

Izuku POV

Todoroki grabs my by the waist. Standing behind me and nuzzles his face into my scent gland located on my neck. He takes a deep breath in and nuzzles further in. I blush a little at the sweet gesture before remembering what we are here to do.
"You smell like mint and vanilla. Too bad the scent is a little thrown off because of the scent blockers. I have to really get close to smell." He says with his face still extremely close to my neck.
"S-Sho we have t-to go." I move away from him and hear a small growl come from under his breath.
"We'll continue this after then. Since you want to call me alpha~" I blush harder remembering how I called him alpha in front of Bakugo just to spite him. I won't lie though. I did like calling Sho my alpha, it felt right.
"R-right. Let's get going then." I started walking towards the direction of the office and opened the door. At this time principle Nezu is supposed to be gone at a meeting with another school. So he shouldn't be there.
Sho follows after making sure no one is around or following us. I open the door poking my head through. Searching for any sign of the principle or anyone for that matter. When no one was in sight I opened the door completely and walked in. Sho followed and froze the door behind him. Just Incase someone tried to enter. We didn't care that much if someone found out about us stealing the documents, as long as they didn't find us stealing the documents.
I start looking around for the documents. Checking all the office cabinets. Sho checked the desk and the other cabinets. After looking around for about 5 minutes I come across an office drawer that's locked.
"Sho- I think I found something." I look over at him and signal for him to come over. Sho makes his way over to Izuku and takes a look at the drawer.
"You think this is it?" Izuku shrugs a little.
"I'm not sure. It is the only locked drawer though." Sho nods his head. He puts his arm in front of izuku and pushes him back a little.
"Move back. I'll use my ice to weaken the exterior but then you'll have to use your quirk to explode it." I nod and back up like he asked. Todoroki puts a hand on the drawer and freezes the exterior then backs away nodding at Izuku.
Midoriya then uses his quirk to crush the front of the drawer exposing the documents. Midoriya smiles under his mask which he put back on earlier.
Sho goes over to the files and starts going through them. His hands flip through them as he scans through.
"It's files for each of the heroes that work here." Midoriyas eyes widen with excitement. He starts jumping with joy and runs over to the files.
"REALLY? CAN WE TAKE THEM ALL? IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR ME RESEARCH!" Sho looks up at Midoriya admiring the cute omega. His thoughts for the adorable omega was cut short though when an alarm was shot throughout the office room.

INTRUDERS IN THE OFFICE

(At some point I switched to 3rd person and now I'm just gonna kinda roll with it)

"Grab the files and lets go." Izuku grabbed all the files in the drawer and shoved them in the small bag he brought with him. Soon enough there was banging on the office door. Sho made another layer of ice on the door.
"Break the window they already know we're here no reason to hide it now. We'll make a path out of here and get going. Text Kurogiri on our way down." Izuku nods and grabs his phone out of his pocket. As izuku grabs his phone Todoroki picks him up in a way that their chests are facing each other and Izukus legs were wrapped around Todorokis waist.
Izuku breaks the glass using his quirk. Todoroki jumps out and starts making an ice path down to the main ground. At this point all the students were gone in shelter. Izuku and Todoroki land on the ground and izuku drops down from Todoroki blushing a little from the position they were in.
As izuku turns around to assess the situation he finds pro heroes Cementoss a beta known for his quirk that can manipulate any cement based material, and Ectoplasm an alpha known for his clone quirk and quick fighting style.
He knew that he would have problems taking down cementoss since he would probably overuse his Telekinesis quirk if he went against him. If he took on Ectoplasm he would be able to use his raw skills and abilities. He would have a better chance against him since he wouldnt have to drain his quirk.
"You take Cementoss. Try to freeze his hands. As far as I could see that's how he uses his ability. Let me know if you need help. I doubt you will though." Izuku starts to run over to ectoplasm. He grabs his weapon that turns into a sythe at the push of a button. He spins it between his fingers as he slashed a few of Ectoplasms clones. He starts to fight with a few of the clones starting to struggle a bit. He decides to use his quirk to blow them away to get a better advantage. While one of them is in the air he strikes them and takes them down. He takes a few more down like this.
Izuku looks over at Todoroki to see how he's doing. He sees him being flown in the air after being hit. Izuku uses his quirk to help slow down the fall. He was starting to overuse his quirk and was hoping for Kurogiri to hurry up.
Izuku takes his phone out as he dodges two clones. He sees a text from Kurogiri that says he will be extracting them in 10 minutes. It was sent about 9 minutes ago. Kurogiri was never late so they just had to wait another minute. Izuku felt a strong pain in his arm and is thrown into the side of UA. He stands back up quickly right before another clone kicks the wall right beside him. A clone had kicked him into the wall and possibly seriously injured him. Luckily izuku had used his quirk to slow down the run in, into the wall.
A portal appears in front of Midoriya and he doesn't even think to jump in. He hopes that Todoroki made it in as well. He lands in the bar seeing an injured Toga and Mustard. Along with Todoroki sitting at the bar grabbing at his head. He looks pissed. Izuku could only assume that Shigiraki and Dabi were in the other room.
Izuku goes up to Todoroki only to smell a waft of intense pheromones coming from the angry alpha. Izuku cowers a little his omegan instincts getting to him. He tries to ignore it and goes up to Todoroki anyways.
"Sh-Sho? Are you o-ok?" Izuku stutters a little bit. He was feeling the urge to submit to Sho. His pheromones were so powerful it made izuku a little dizzy. Sho turns and looks at Izuku with a cold hard stare that made a shiver run down Izukus spine. Shos expression softened though when he realized who exactly was calling out to him.
"Can I help you Midoriya?" His pheromones calm down after looking at Izuku. Izuku does as well since the intense pheromones weren't pressuring him to submit.
"Why are you so mad..?" Todoroki looks away from Midoriya. He sighs a little before looking back at Midoriya.
"I saw someone that I'm not too fond of. I just haven't seen him in a while." Midoriya nods understandingly. Izuku takes a seat next to Todoroki at the bar smiling a little. Todoroki continues his usual emotionless expression looking at izuku intensely.
"Y-you don't have to tell me. If you want t-to you can though..." Midoriya looks down as he spoke. A little scared of Todorokis possible reaction. Todoroki looks at Midoriya before grabbing his hand and dragging him to his room. He entered his room and shut the door.
"Since you're going to be my omega soon you might as well know a little bit about me." Midoriya blushes a little bit at this before nodding nervously. Todoroki takes a seat on the bed and pats the seat next to him.
"I'm just gonna come out and say it. That bastard you would call father? Mine is Endeavor."
__________________________
Sip Sip Sip 🍵

~Total words 1488~