Part 5 (In Need)

This is Todorokis as a villain, except of course he wears a half black mask! Credit to the artist, it's not mine!

Izuku POV

"Hello?" I sighed a breath of relief when he answer. My breath a bit shaky from crying.
"H-hey Sh-Sho. I-I'm so-sorry-" I was interrupted by banging on the door.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! YOUR FATHER WAS RIGHT YOU DO NEED A LESSON." Sho seemed to have heard all the commotion and responded to it.
"What's going on over there." I burst into more tears before I can respond as I hear the door starting to get a little loose from its hinges.
"I-I'm so-sorry, I-I n-need h-help a-again Sh-Sho! I-I'll help y-you wi-with wh-whatever j-just pl-please." I stutter out in between tears. Sho seemed to get the message though.
"Where are you?" He calmly responds without hesitation.
Before I could answer the doors hinges come popping off.
"THE APARTMENT COMPLEX ON ***** STREET-PENTHOUSE-" was all I managed to get out before the alpha rushed over to me and grabbed the phone. He slammed it against the floor and looked at me angrily.
I started to cower into the corner of the room. He slowly makes his way over to me which makes it all the more terrifying.
"You're a defiant little omega aren't you? I think you'll change your mind later though." He grabs at me and hoists me over his shoulder. I start kicking and screaming but it seems to do little to no damage at all.

(Sexual Assault Warning)

He walks over to a new room and opens the door. He slams me onto a bed and starts to undo his belt. Before I can make it off the bed he grabs at me foot and drags me back to the middle. He ties my arms behind my back making them immobile. I start to struggle with the bond not realizing he was climbing over the bed, he climbs onto me restraining my legs as well.
"I can't believe you aren't marked yet... You really are a beauty. Too bad you're so bad behaved. Guess I'll have to train you. We already wasted so much precious time due to your bad temper." He was right above me and I looked away from him.
"LOOK AT ME." He grabbed both sides of my face. Tears pricking my face he forces me to look at him. He smiles and hunches down looking down at me.
"M-my friend i-is com-coming fo-for m-me!" I manage to get out even though he had a tight grip on my face. He threw my face down and smiled at me as I loosened my jaw by stretching it.
"You're an omega. You're at the bottom of the food chain, you're useless, you're made for sex and to give birth. Nobody is going to risk their life for a wast like you." I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I looked away from him. I knew he was right. I just didn't want to admit it. I don't know why I thought Sho was actually coming to get me.
"Now that you're done with your little fantasy why don't we get started?" I snap my eyes closed not wanting to look at the man currently violating my body.
I was sitting there in only a t-shirt and boxer-briefs since before he had ripped off my flannel and jeans.
   I could feel him touching my waist and I could hear my cries for help but it felt like it wasn't really happening. I could hear myself screaming and pleading and him just ignoring and continuing but it felt like it wasn't real.

(Warning Over)

   It was all so sudden though. I was laying on the bed still immobile tears dripping down my cheeks. Sho has busted through the door filling the room with angry pheromones. And the man above me was dead. Blood dripping out from and icicle stabbed through his abdomen.
   I look up in horror over at Sho who has a look of worry on his face.
   "Are you okay?" I just look at him in pure shock not knowing what to say as the man that is currently bleeding out is still on top of me dangling from an icicle.
   Sho comes over to me and helps me out from under the man and unbinds me. I look up at the man as he coughs up some blood but Sho turns me away from him and smiles.
   "Don't look." I nod still too shocked to form any words. He calmly puts his long black trench coat over my shivering body. He wiped the tears that hadn't noticed were still streaming down my cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry i-I h-had to b-bother y-you..." I said while looking down at the ground. He let out soothing pheromones in hopes to calm me down.
"You didn't bother me. I'm glad to have helped. Let's leave now." I nodded my head and he grabbed ahold of my hand gently leading the way out.
He lead me to a black car and opened the passenger car for me. I got in and sat down. He got into the drivers seat.
"Do you want me to drop you off at home?" He asked me with a monotone voice. I was starting to understand it was his usual tone. I look down at the ground and I could feel the tears threaten to fall. The car quickly filled with saddened pheromones. Sho grabbed my hands and gave me a sympathetic look.
"You can stay at mine." It was more of a statement than it was an offer. So I just nodded my head and he started to drive. The car slowly filled with the familiar soothing pheromones. I was starting to calm down again. I at some point dozed off.

__________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

~Total words 1013~