Part 11 (Button Up)

Todoroki POV

I walk into Midoriyas room smelling mint, vanilla, and roses as I walk in. I take a minute to appreciate the kind smell but am quickly snapped back into reality.
"SH-SHO-" in front of me was the small omega barely covered in a towel. He had just walked out of the bathroom and was soaked with water.
I feel my face and fire side burn up. I quickly turn away facing the door.
"A-ah. Sorry Midoriya." I hear shuffling from behind me. I assume Midoriya was getting dressed and didn't turn around.
Then again a quick peak would be that bad... I turn my head a little and see Midoriya pulling a somewhat large button up over his shoulder. I noticed it was mine by the size. He still doesn't have any clothes from leaving all his belongings behind.
I didn't realize my aroused pheromones leaking out until Midoriya looks back and makes eye contact with me. His eyes widen a bit and he turns extremely red. I don't turn my gaze from his eyes and I start to walk up to him.
He starts to back up a bit and hits the back of the dresser his shirt still mostly unbuttoned and in his boxer briefs. Showing off his feminine body. I tower over him as I make my way to him and place both arms on either side of him.
"You buttoned this wrong." I say whispering in his ear. I feel him shiver as I unbutton the bottom button and button it correctly.
He looks up at me with his pretty green eyes and blushes. Seeing his face all red just makes my aroused pheromones seep out even more.
"I'll be back. I'll wait for when you're all dressed." I say backing away from the small omega. Leaving him a blushing mess leaning against the dresser for support.

Izuku POV

   What just happened? I was leaning against the dresser with my legs shaking. My face was red and Emmy eyes wide. The room smells s-so good... the room had the familiar smell of pine needles and firewood. Not so much of rainfall.
I calm myself down as I continue to button my shirt up. I then put on some jeans that Toga let me borrow. I walk out the room to see Sho waiting outside.
He was holding his face in his hands and muttering to himself. I look up to him blushing a little from the incident earlier.
"U-uh S-Sho?" He snaps out of his little trance and looks down at me.
"I see you're ready let's go in and discuss something you forgot in your notebook." He says as he holds up my journal. I tilt my head but then open the door and walk in.
   I didn't think I forgot anything so I was worried when Sho said I forgot something. I took a seat on the bed while Sho took a seat at the desk.
   "You seemed to have forgotten Katsuki Bakugo."

__________________________
    Sorry this is so short! I just wanted to get something out today. I'll make sure the next chapter is it's normal length. Hope you enjoyed it though!

~Total words 537~