Part 28 (Fans)

Third POV

Izuku sat on Todorokis lap eating his lunch. Todoroki refused to let Izuku leave after the whole incident. He was starting to get possessive over the omega. Toga was happily mumbling about how she was going to watch the blood seep out of Bakugo. Dabi was eating his food peacefully.
A few UA students decided to take the risk of going over to the group of teenage villains. Those brave souls would be Mina, Jirou and Denki. They had been wanting to talk to Izuku for a while now ever since they found out he was the famous singer.
The group walked over to the table the villains were sitting at. Denki waved nervously at them, Mina smiled big and Jirou played with her ear while looking down nervously.
"Hey! I'm Denki! This is Jirou and Mina. We came over to introduce ourselves!" Denki introduced the group with a smile. Todoroki gripped Midoriyas waist and pulled him closer. Toga stares at the group giving them a giggle in response to their introduction. Dabi looked up at them with a bored expression.
"Um... w-we just wanted to talk to-to uh.. Midoriya." Denki points at Midoriya and gives him a small wave. Todoroki gives him a glare and starts to let out dominant pheromones. The last time a UA student came over to their table wanting to speak to Midoriya he got hurt.
"Why?" He said with a stern tone. Midoriya looked up at Todoroki with a hurt expression. He didn't like the pheromones.
Denki, Mina, and Jirou all felt a heavy push in the air from the pheromones. Todorokis pheromones were extremely powerful, even against three betas.
"W-we just want t-to ask about h-his music." Mina says with a forced smile. She was trying her best to be happy even though things were starting to get a little scary. The pheromones lift from the air after Todoroki realizes what he's doing to Midoriya.
Midoriya looks at the group of UA students. He gives them a bright smile he used to give to his fans all the time.
"What do you want to know?" Midoriya turns on Todorokis lap to face them. Denki gets super happy along with Mina and Jirou.
   "Well I want to know about that new song you released, what was it about? It was super deep if you actually listened to the lyrics." Jirou said as she twirled the ends of her ear between her fingers. Midoriya visibly stiffened.
   "Oh. That song? It was kind of a message to my father." Midoriya rubs the back of his neck as he talks. He wasn't really comfortable with talking about his father yet. Though he guesses it was his fault for releasing the song to the public. Of course his fans would wonder what the song meant.
"I'm not really ready to talk about it yet. I didn't expect to get captured to be honest..." Midoriya looks down embarrassed. Jirou nods understandingly.
"Are you gonna stop singing now? Since you're.... a villain?" Mina asked putting some space in between the question. Midoriya looked at them sadly.
"I'm afraid so. I'm known as a villain now. I can't exactly be a villain and a singer-" Midoriyas face started to flush and get extremely red. He started to feel hot. He turned to Todoroki with a distraught look on his face.
"W-we need to go." Midoriya grabs onto Todorokis sleeve and pulls on it. He had pure panic in his eyes as he looked at Todoroki. Todoroki was confused on what was going on until he smelled the faint smell of Izukus pheromones flaring up.
"Ok." Todoroki quickly picked up Midoriya. He had his legs wrapped around Todorokis waist and his arms around his neck. Todoroki got up and looked at Dabi and Toga.
"Let them know we'll be in the dorms." Toga and Dabi nod. They looked worried but understood what was going on. Todoroki quickly rushed out.
Jirou and Mina were confused but Denki looked very worried. He wanted to ask if Midoriya would be ok because he could smell the pheromones coming off of izuku. Jirou and Mina couldn't smell them because they're betas, their sense of smell isn't quite as strong as an alpha or omegas. Denki was able to sense it though, even though everyone knows him as a beta.
Todoroki rushes out and tries his best to mask Izukus scent. He puts his jacket on Midoriyas shoulders, covering him up. If any alphas even glanced at Midoriya he would simply glare at them and let off some dominant pheromones. Midoriya couldn't even react to the dominant pheromones because he was already in so much pain.
"Sh-Shoto-" Midoriya whispers into Todorokis ear and nudges his head into Todorokis neck. He wanted to smell his scent gland better. Shoto blushes a little from Midoriyas actions but ran into Midoriyas room and shut the door behind them locking it.
__________________________
This is a little short because I'm posting a chapter right after I post this one. Plus it's gonna be smut (;

~Total words 853~