Part 10 (Seemingly Betrayed)

Izuku POV

I take off my hat and mask before walking over to the table. I walk behind Bakugo and tap on his shoulder.
   "The fuck-" he starts off before he turns around all the way. When he sees me the blonde alpha immediately shuts his mouth. His anger replaced with guilt.
   "I-izuku! Wh-what are you doing here?" He stands up quickly knocking the chair onto the floor. I rub the back of my neck and look down to the floor.
   "W-well I-I-" his soft exterior suddenly changes when he realizes just what's going on.
   "Where the hell have you been?!" He yells at me angrily. I could smell the angry pheromones coming off of him and it made me squeak out in fear.
   "B-Bakugo-... I- I need to talk to you and y-your friends." Bakugo raises a brow and looks back at his friends who are staring intensely at the scene unfolding in front of them.
   "Tch. Why do you want to talk to these extras?" I let out a sigh and tried to even my breath. Talking to Bakugo after everything that happened was hard.
   "Please Bakugo. You'll understand after we talk." I manage to stop my self from stuttering so he understands just how serious I am. He stops letting out angry pheromones and nods at his friends to get up. I then walk out of the cafe and bring them to the alleyway so we can 'talk in private'.
   There waiting I could see Sho on top of the building along with Dabi. I continue walking before I see Sho jump down in front of me next to Dabi. I stay behind them peaking, watching the events unfold.
   "WHAT THE HELL DEKU!" Bakugo angrily screams as the two brothers jump down and confront them.
"You y'all an awful lot." Dabi says before sending a blast of fire towards Mina. I sit over by the wall writing notes as I see Mina use her acid to slide away.
Sho and Dabi are actively making it so they can either escape or Dabi and Sho can dodge their attacks.
Sho throws a few icicles at Kirishima but he hardens in time to dodge it. Right when Sero was going to take up Sho, Toga shows up and destroys the tape.
I look at Sho and he just shrugs. I guess Dabi brought her. Or maybe she just came on her own.
Bakugo blasts himself towards me which makes me freak out. Why is he going after me!? Is he crazy what a about his friends? I felt my distress pheromones seeping our of my sweat glands and I started to freak out.
   Fortunately for me Sho noticed my distress pheromones and made a wall of ice to stop Bakugo. Bakugo wasn't too happy by the and went to attack Sho.
   Toga was fighting Sero, Dabi was fighting Mina and Kirishima, while Sho went after Bakugo. It seemed that everyone was evenly matched considering it was beta verses beta with Toga and Sero, two betas against Dabi, and two dominant alphas against each other, Bakugo and Sho.
I sat on the side of the alleyway waiting for the fight to be over, writing notes. I also kept watch on all the students making sure no one called any pro hero's. Luckily nobody has had the chance yet.
I gave Sho the signal that I had all the information I needed. Sho just needed to wait for the perfect time where all the UA students were on the ground and freeze them. Of course we knew that they could probably get out using Mina and Bakugo's quirk possibly even Kirishimas if he uses it correctly but we just needed time to run away.
So Dabi, Toga and Sho all stood next to each other and waited for an opening. When they got one Sho froze them.
"DAMNIT! ILL FUCKING GET YOU BACK ICY-HOT, YOU TOO DEKU!" I flinch at Bakugo's yelling but didn't have time to react fully. I start to run with the others. Until Sho picks me up and uses an ice rail to bring us to the roof.
He carries me the rest of the way to the bar on his back while he jumps on the roof. I was amazed by his use of the ice rail, definitely something that would be going in my journal.

-at the bar-

When we got back Sho put me down and sat on the couch. I sat next to him still writing notes in my journal and muttering.
"You mutter when you write." You says as he looks over my shoulder, trying to see what I'm writing. I feel my face redden and I use my journal to cover my face.
"I-I'm so-sorry. I-I'll try m-my b-best t-to s-stop." I stutter out feeling the pressure of him being so close to me. He was leaning on my shoulder trying to look in my book.
"It's fine. I think it's entertaining. Can I see what you wrote?" He looks at me from my shoulder and I look back at him my face only getting redder from the limited amount of space between us.
"Y-yeah!" I hand him the book and run to my room trying to get away from this situation. Hearing a chuckle as I leave which I can only assume is Sho.

Todoroki (Sho) POV

As he ran away with his face all red I couldn't help but chuckle. The little omega was just adorable. The way he gets all flustered when I was inches away, how he stutters when he nervous, even how smart he is has me captivated.
His scent has been driving me crazy. I can smell it in the bathroom now that he has to use it too. It mixes into mine. Not to mention I can smell it even more seeping from under the door in the bathroom. It drives me crazy smelling the beautiful vanilla, rose, and mint combination.
   I've never really felt this way about an omega before. In fact I've had omegas throwing themselves at me since I was young just because of my father. I just don't find them that interesting. Although Midoriya... Midoriya interest me.
   I start flipping through the information Midoriya has gathered during our mini attack. I smile to myself and lean back when I see that it was all very useful information. Until I realized he didn't have anything on Bakugo. I sigh a little and make my way to Midoriyas room. Who is this Bakugo to Midoriya anyways?

__________________________

Dominant alphas are different from regular alphas because they are much more powerful and have more leadership skills. They also have stronger pheromones so their pheromones can even make other alpha and betas submit to them. I picked it up from another wattpad story I read a while back I can't rember the name of it :( sorry I give credit to them for that idea though.

~Total words 1178~