Part 31 (Home)

Third POV

   The class makes their way out and gets changed. Luckily the school had the villains costumes from when they were captured. The whole class walked out and gathered by a big circle where they would train.
   "Ok class today we will be doing two on two training. This will not only train your strength and quirk but your teamwork. So try your best. Also I will be taking off the quirk canceling cuffs off of the villains. Though we have other ways of tracking them if they try anything so don't worry. I put the teams on the board. I put those who work the best with the other together." Aizawa announced already wanting to go into his sleeping bag. Sadly he knew he couldn't because of the villains he had to keep watch over along with the little situation that had happened earlier.

Groups -

Toga, Dabi
HellFrost, Midoriya
Uraraka, Iida
Asui, Tokoyami
Bakugo, Kirishima
Sero, Mineta
Yaoyorozu, Kaminari
(The rest bc I don't feel like doing it :/ )

   "The groups will be put into a random generator and it will come out with a match." Aizawa does something with the bored. Todoroki, Midoriya, Kirishima, and Bakugo all come out.
   Aizawa sighs loudly muttering how much he hates his life under his breath. He glares over at the four. Bakugo already looking hype for the fight. Kirishima looked hype for the fight but probably not for the same reason as Bakugo, Bakugo probably wanted to kill Todoroki where Kirishima just wanted to train. Midoriya looked nervously at Todoroki. Todoroki looked at Midoriya giving him a reassuring smile.
   "Ok. HellFrost and Midoriya vs Bakugo and Kirishima. If I must I will stop the fight. Your goal is to try and get your opponent out of the circle or get them to give up." Aizawa sighed out. The group goes over to the circle and got into fighting stances.
   Unfortunately for Bakugo and Kirishima, Midoriya was allowed to have his knives and scythe. So they could potentially get cut but then again any of them could potentially get hurt in this.
   A bell went off signaling the start of the match. Bakugo instantly boosted himself forward using his quirk. Todoroki and Midoriya moves out of the way in time. Though Kirishima jumped up behind Midoriya almost hitting him in the back. Midoriya pushed him back using his telekinesis almost knocking him out of the rink but missing.
   Bakugo Dan at Todoroki with his right hand held back ready to punch. Todoroki threw some spikes off ice at Bakugo stopping him from getting too close. Bakugo has to punch through the ice giving Todoroki an opening when he finally punched through it all. Todoroki punched Bakugo in the face pushing him towards the rink.
    Kirishima got up and ran towards Midoriya. Midoriya grabbed his scythe but remembered how it would be useless against Kirishima. He put it back and instead used all his power on his quirk to push Kirishima out of the rink.
Midoriya looked over to see how Todoroki was doing and saw that Bakugo was also out of the rank. Having a hissy fit. He was enraged, screaming about how he would be the number one hero and beat us all.
Before his fit could go any further though a familiar portal showed up and grabbed all the villains pulling them in. Aizawa didn't even get a chance to react it all happened so quickly.

Midoriya was pulled into the bar landing on his bottom. He was taken back at first until he realized what had happened. He quickly got up looking to see if everyone was there.
Surely enough Todoroki, Toga, Kurogiri, Shigaraki, Mustard and Dabi were there. Dabi was extremely happy to see Shigaraki. Same with Shigaraki. The basically started making out on the couch as soon as they saw each other.
Mustard would admit it but he was happy to see Toga again. She was his best friend after all. He just doesn't like to say it out loud. Since she would probably tease him about it.
Kurogiri was at his normal spot cleaning glasses. Making sure everything was in place as usual.
Todoroki leaned against the bar staring at Midoriya. He was happy to see that he had made it through safely as well. Todoroki walked over to Midoriya and engulfed him in a hug.
Midoriya pushes his face into Todorokis scent gland enjoying the calming scent. Todoroki did the same inhaling the sweet scent of the omega. Todoroki picked up Midoriya and brought him to his room. It had been a long time since they've been able to just lay in a comfortable setting and snuggle. The UA dorms weren't exactly comforting.
Todoroki laid Midoriya down on the bed and laid down next to him. They didn't even bother to get changed. Just taking off stuff like their tool belts full of knives.
Midoiya places one hand on Todorokis chest and the other draped over him. Todoroki played Midoriyas hair with one hand and caressed his cheek with the other. They just stared at each other for a few minutes. Words didn't need to be spoken between the two to know they were both relieved to be home.
After about five minutes of just staring into the others eyes midoiya pushed himself up against Todorokis chest and closed his eyes. Todoroki loved being so close to Midoriya, it was calming for him.
"I want you to be my omega." Todoroki said still playing with Midoriyas hair. Midoriya snapped his eyes open. He looked up at Todoroki in shock. Of course he's said that Todoroki was his alpha before but that was just to piss Bakugo off. Midoriya didn't think that Todoroki would ever actually want to be his alpha.
   "R-really?" Midoriya whispered out. He was doubting what Todoroki said. Even after everything that had happened between the two he still didn't know if he was being genuine.
   When Izuku was with Bakugo towards the end of the relationship he would often say he was lucky to even have an alpha. That he was a terrible omega. Midoriya didn't think he was worthy of an alpha after a little while.
   "Yeah. I want to be able to say your my omega, and for you to say I'm your alpha." Midoriya looked down into Todorokis chest blushing. He knew that Todoroki was being serious now. He said he wanted Midoriya to call him alpha.
   "I-I want to mark you Midoriya.." Todoroki stuttered on his words. He was nervous trying to ask Midoriya this. He's never been so serious about someone in his whole life. Midoriyas breath hitched. He looked back up at Todoroki who had a nervous expression present. He looked worried about what Midoriya might say.
   "I-I.... I want you to mark me too..." Midoriya looked away as he said this. Blushing a deep red as he spoke. Todoroki couldn't handle how cute his little omega was being. He grabbed the side of his cheek and kissed him.
   Midoriya was caught off guard by the kiss. His eyes widened in surprised but slowly closed, melting into the kiss.
   They parted from the kiss, looking each other in the eyes. Midoriya looked into Todorokis eyes looking for some kind of answer. Some kind of hesitation of marking him. He found none.
   Midoriya sat up and positioned himself on top of Todorokis lap. Todoroki also sat up and leaned his back against the headboard. Midoriya wrapped his arms around Todorokis neck. He leaned his neck to the side granted Todoroki access to his scent glands.
   "D-do it." Todoroki looked at Midoriya unsure if izuku truly wanted this. He didn't want to pressure him into something so important. Something so life changing.
   "Are you sure?" Midoriya nodded his head yes. He looked away closing his eyes. Todoroki leaned in smelling Midoriyas scent gland.
   Todoroki licked Midoriyas neck looking for a good place to mark him. He extended his fangs and ran them across Midoriyas skin. Todoroki heard a slight moan from Midoriya when his teeth hit a sensitive part of his scent gland. Todoroki looked over at Midoriya who was staring intently at Todoroki. When their eyes met Todoroki bit down into Midoriyas neck leaving his mark.
   Midoriya whimpered out, holding back a scream. He felt an excruciating pain from being marked. When Todoroki took his teeth out he licked Midoriyas neck, getting rid of the blood left over.
   "I love you."

__________________________

I made it a bit longer since I took longer to update ! Hope you guys enjoyed this update!!

~1437~