Part 3 (Behind The Curtains)

Izuku POV

As I was shaking his hand I noticed his eyes widen a bit. He must've realized who I was after I said my name. I mean I am somewhat well known.
"I-I hope this isn't a p-problem..." I say slightly nervous he'll do something to me now.
"No. Everything's fine. Let's get going." He says in a monotone voice and starts to walk forwards with my hand in his. I blush a little because he didn't let go of my hand after we shook hands. He probably didn't realize.
"You have a good skill. Analyzing quirks I mean. It would be helpful in my line of work." He says as he continues to walk. I look down at the ground as I realize what he's implying.
"Y-you think? I-I was always told I was u-useless." It's true. At first my parents were kind and loving when they found out that I was an omega and quirkless but when I became famous my father started to change. He told me I was useless without him. That I would be nothing without him. I wouldn't be famous or have any money. My mom was still loving and caring though and I appreciate her for that.
"I don't think you're useless. Especially if you have a talent that gives such good info." He says still pulling me along. We eventually make it to the street and he pulls out his phone.
"Here I'll call a cab. Also here's my number." He pulls out a piece of paper and writes his number on it. He then continues to call a cab for me. We waited in a comfortable silence for the cab to come and take me home.
"Th-thank you.." I say before I get into the back of the cab.

-at home-

I walk into the door of our somewhat large home. I slip my shoes off and walk into the kitchen where I see my father and mother arguing.
"It's not his fault! If he doesn't want to do that then-" they both look at me. My mother has a look of pity and my father a look of anger.
"Why did I hear that you ditched your fan today?!" He says while slamming his hands down on the marble counter. I flinch and look anywhere but his eyes. My mom attempts to grab her husbands arm to try and calm him down but he pushes her away.
"I-I-...." I break down crying remembering the events from earlier.
"He-he was touching m-me... I-I didn't w-want to-to." I started crying even harder and my mother comes over to comfort me while my father sighs in anger.
"YOURE AN OMEGA! ITS YOUR JOB TO OPEN YOUR LEGS TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER!" My father screams which makes me stop crying and my mother gasp. I just look down and walk out of the kitchen into my room. I hear yelling and apologizing on my way up to my room. He might be apologizing now but I know he meant it.
   I lay down on my bed that is covered with a soft fluffy beige blanket. I stuff my head into it trying to muffle out the arguing.
   Is that all I'm good for? O-opening my l-legs...? Dad always does say I'm useless. Maybe this just proves his point. I can't even do the one thing my secondary gender is supposed to do. I can't even do what I'm supposed to do as an omega.
   I start to cry into the blanket. I then think back to the alpha I saw earlier.
    He thought I was useful. And for something other than sex. Maybe I should call him? Maybe.... maybe I could help him. He said that I could help him with his job...? I don't know exactly what he meant. He's a villain I don't know what I could help with.
   I heard a banging on my door. I look up to see my father aggressively open it and walk in.
   "Listen stop sulking and get over it. That's the way of the world. You have a concert in an hour get ready." I nod while wiping the tears off my face and he walks out slamming my door behind him.
    He's right. I can't just sit here wallowing in self pity. I have things to do. This is just the way the world works.
   I get up and go over to my walk in closet. Whenever I had a concert I had to dress where I was showing off my skin. Not that I minded it that much because I was comfortable in my body, but after today I felt kind of weird doing that. I had to get dressed at the venue though so as of right now I just threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a t-shirt, a flannel and some vans.
This concerts theme was a butler cafe theme. I don't really like the idea of all of those alphas and betas seeing me in such a weird outfit but I guess I can deal with it. My outfit was different from everyone else's and showed much more skin but that was because I'm the main attraction.
After doing some basic hygiene in the bathroom connected to my room I make my way downstairs. I see my mom sitting on the couch reading and my dad sitting at the counter on the phone as usual. I make my way over to the counter only for my dad to get up and signal for me to follow.
We make our way to the car. He gets into the drivers seat and I take my place in the passengers. The ride to the venue was silent between us. Dad was arguing on the Bluetooth he had placed in his ear, while I listened to music with my earbuds.
We eventually make our way to the venue. We had to take the back door in so the paparazzi didn't see us. They were already blocking the front entrance waiting for me so they could ask questions or take pictures.
I don't even bother asking what I need to do, already knowing the routine. Instead I make my way to the dressing room. There I see my outfit for the concert. I get slightly excited being a bit happy that it's at least cute. I put the 'do not disturb' sign on the outside of my door and start to get dressed.
My outfit consists of black high waisted shorts made of the same material of slacks, a white undershirt, a black tailcoat buttoned up to my ribcage, a black bow tie, black and white striped thigh highs, and black dress shoes that had platforms.
I smiled and did a little spin in the full length mirror. I stop when I hear a knock on my door. Going over to the door I then open it to see my father standing angrily.
"Come on! Your on in five!" I nod and rush over to the backstage.

__________________________

Hope you liked it! Next chapter will be out soon!

~Total words 1204~