Part 32 (End)

It had been a week since Shigaraki had broke the villains out of UA. Apparently Aizawa was bluffing when he said he had other ways to track them. So the group of villains have just been enjoying their lives at home.
Midoiya and Todoroki have been happily going around causing absolute chaos. Running around robbing banks and killing rookie heroes. It was somewhat of a date to the two.
Shigiraki and Dabi were just happy to finally be together. After being away for so long they were anxious to leave the other for too long. Scared that the heroes would come back and snatch them back up.
Toga has been having some fun with her best friend Mustard. The two make a great team. Toga going absolutely crazy at times while Mustard keeps a leveled head. They really do tend to balance each other out.
Kurogiri keeps watch over everyone. Making sure they all escape in time. As well as don't get captured again because we all know that'd be a shit show.

Todoroki sat next to Midoriya on the couch while everyone else was chatting. He had his arm around his shoulder as they sat and drank some whiskey. It was a calming day in the villains base. Everyone was just sitting and chatting.
It'd been quite a bit of time since they'd gotten away from the heroes so everyone had calmed down a bit. Midoriya snuggled into his alpha happily. Todoroki proudly held onto his cute omega. Enjoying every moment.
They hadn't separated from each other, other than to go to the bathroom or stuff like that since Todoroki marked Midoriya. The bond had been pulling them together. Their feelings for each other growing more and more each passing minute.
The two were happy with each other and that's all that mattered. As long as they had each other they would be fine. So they sat on the couch snuggling up to each other. Watching as the news spoke about how the villains had escaped and who they are. Mostly Izuku though.
The internet was going crazy about the information that was released. About a day after they had escaped UA came out with the Reapers Bunny's real identity. Izuku Midoiya. The internet hasn't stopped talking about it since. Midoriyas family has been harassed nonstop by the press. Though Midoriya didn't really care.
Todoroki and Midoriya knew that they wouldn't get caught again though. Since now they were more specific with their plans and planned around his heats.
As of now things were going great. Everything was good. Todoroki and Midoriya were happy with their life. They might even have kids in the future but, only time could tell.

__________________________
That was the end. Sorry that it was so short and sudden, but I wasn't really sure what else to do. I thought that 32 parts was good enough. I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I recently uploaded another story ! It's called "Crow of death" . Its a bakudeku mafia au. So far I have two chapters out. I hope you all will go and read it!

~Total words 528~