Bye Bye Gossip Girl....

The five walked out of the auditorium and into the courtyard to discuss what had just taken place.

"Gossip girl has ruined our lives since freshman year. We need to put a stop to her" Serena said.

"We can discuss this at your place later" Blair said as the adults approached the group.

"Madeline lets go" Maddie's father said. The group looked at him.

"Dad I'll meet you in the limo"

"Now Madeline"

Maddie fuming with her father's behavior leans in for a kiss with Nate and then Chuck before saying goodbye.

"I'll see you guys tonight" Maddie said following after her dad. The two guys looked at Maddie confused as to what just happened while Blair and Serena smiled. The parents on the other hand looked bewildered.

"That was uncalled for" her father said in the limo.

"I'm done. High schools over. You got what you wanted an Ivy League college. I'm done dad. You weren't in my life the years I needed you. I don't need you now" Maddie said. The limo pulled up to the penthouse.

Maddie got out and immediately hailed a cab to the Van Der Woodsen, Bass, soon to be Humphrey residence.

Maddie walked in to find many had already arrived. She also saw the four talking away in the corner.

"Hey" she awkwardly greeted.

"Are you okay?" Blair asked.

"That was quite the stunt you pulled. Can't say I didn't like though"

"Chuck" Blair whined hitting him lightly on the chest.

"Sorry I was trying to piss him off. He's been making my life hell since I agreed to Columbia. It's whatever. We have more important things to worry about like gossip girl" Maddie explained.

"The number of post in the last six months about Constance and St. Jude's is more than double of the next mentioned school" Chuck informed the group.

"Number one on our hit list would seem to indicate a personal connection... and I refuse to believe that students at our school are any worse than those at Horace Man or Spence" Blair said.

"So Gossip Girl most likely goes to or went to Constance" Serena commented.

"Yeah, exactly. Why else the focus on us?"

"Well I would assume she's our age. The blasts all started when we were in the ninth grade" Chuck said.

"She has to be our age. Upperclassmen could careless" Nate added.

The group looked around trying to pin point who in the room could be Gossip Girl.

"I'll send a blast get the room quiet?" Serena asked Chuck. Chuck walked to the center of the room and asked for everyone's attention.

As the room silenced a phone went off.

"Jonathan?" Serena questioned.

Serena, Eric and Jenny headed up to the office allowing Jonathan to explain what the group had just discovered.

Serena a few minutes later came down.

"He's not Gossip Girl. He just hacked into her account over spring break" Serena explained.

"Well I guess we just wait and see" Blair said.

"Maybe tonight at my party. We can expose her once and for all" Nate said. The group shook their heads in agreeance.
———
Maddie, Blair and Serena arrived at Nate's. A true high school party to end their high school years.

Maddie went to go look for Chuck. End the high school pettiness and tip toeing. She was going to once and for all tell Chuck how she felt.

"Maddie. I need to talk to you. Gossip Girl knows" Jenny said.

"Ominous but can it wait. I have something I need to do" Maddie responded back looking past Jenny's shoulder for a certain Bass.

"It involves Chuck. I know about the payoff" Jenny said. Maddie's heart instantly stopped beating. "Look the mean girls want the best piece of gossip in exchange for the keys to the kingdom. I just thought you'd want to know"

"Look Jenny you can't tell them" Maddie begged.

Just as Maddie was about to walk away her phone went off. A notification from gossip girl read:

Serena Van Der Woodsen just couldn't leave well enough alone. Since she had to find out the truth about me, I'm going to tell you the truth about everyone. Ever gossip bomb I've got is about to drop, and if you've got a problem with that take it up with her.

Ever wonder why Ms. Carr left town. A little bee told me Dan Humphrey had sex with her.....

Apparently Madeline Rose lied to Chuck Bass. She was indeed pregnant. Paid for the abortion and the fake ultrasound. While Chuck Bass kept it in Brooklyn...

Maddie looked up from her phone horrified.

"You lied? Lied about being pregnant and went behind my back" Chuck said disgusted.

"Chuck... we went to that appointment and I could just tell you were about to give everything up for that baby. I wouldn't let you! Then my dad found out. That's why he was mad at you at the Opera. Your dad knew about it in the file" Maddie pleaded.

"You lied about my child" Chuck shouted.

"Hey this is what she wants. To create a divide amongst us" Serena said.

"You know what I think you created the divide" Chuck shouted storming out of the party.

"I just really wish this wasn't published on gossip girl" Maddie cried trying to follow after Chuck.

Maddie ran down the hall into one of the spare rooms closing the door behind her.

"I'm not mad about the Vanessa thing. Actually it doesn't bother me at all. What bothers me is that your mad at me" Maddie began.

"Just leave me alone?" Chuck asked.

"Can you understand why I did it?.... I get it your angry-"

"Can you stop saying how I feel. You don't know how I feel" Chuck snapped.

Maddie stepped forward placing her hands on Chuck's cheeks.

"Chuck... I love you so much. It consumes me. I tried pushing those feelings aside pretending it wasn't there when it was. Tell me you love me- that everything we've done- all the gossip and the lies, the hurt and the secrets would have been for something. Tell me it was for something" Maddie softly said.

Chuck lightly touched Maddie's wrists removing them from his face.

"Maybe it was... but it's not anymore" Chuck whispered before leaving the room.

Maddie broke down sobbing. She left the party heading home.

Her walk was interrupted by a text from Serena to meet at the Oak Room.

Once inside Gossip Girl had notified everyone that she was coming along with them to college.

"Drinks on me" Serena called out. The room flooded with everyone from high school. Almost everyone...