Thanksgiving from Hell

Halloween passes and soon thanksgiving falls upon the city. Tourists gather for the parade while the upper east siders gather for a meal served with drama and problems.

Maddie was currently debating on which outfit to wear to Thanksgiving at Serena's. Originally Chuck and Maddie had planned to spend it cooped up in the empire but Lily has last minute changed plans inviting Chuck.

"Plaid skirt or plaid dress?" Maddie asked Katy holding up the two hangers switching them back and forth.

"The dress" Katy commented.

"So are your parents coming to visit?" Maddie asked. Katy's mom and step-dad and planned to come to the city to celebrate Thanksgiving. The only problem was Katy's stepdad wasn't too keen on breaking tradition.

"No my mom said that flights were just too expensive and that I would be home in a few weeks anyways" Katy explained.

"Come to Serena's. It will be fun to say the least" Maddie said with sarcasm. An upper east side thanksgiving was never normal.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be intrusive or anything. I'm more than happy staying in the dorm. Plus with finals coming up I can use the study time" Katy obliged.

"Nonsense. I'll call Lily right now and let her know you'll be joining us tonight"

Maddie called Lily and had her add yet another place setting. After the call the two girls get dressed and ready to celebrate the holiday.

"Chuck's here" Maddie said to Katy. The girls joyfully walked down the hall and through the lobby. Katy never having ridden in a limo was excited to say the least.

"Happy thanksgiving" Chuck greeted.

"Happy thanksgiving. Thank you for bringing me" Katy said. Chuck smiled.

Chuck and Maddie had grown quite fond of Katy. She was normal and nothing like their other friends. Never petty or dramatic.

"Katy I must warn you. A Van Der Woodsen, Bass, Humphrey thanksgiving can get quite crazy" Chuck said.

"Oh I understand. My mom once caught the turkey on fire" Katy innocently said. Maddie and Chuck couldn't help but laugh.

"You know my hotel called me the other day to let me know someone had pulled the emergency brake on the elevator to make out with her boyfriend" Chuck whispered to Maddie hoping Katy couldn't hear.

"Are you suggesting?"

"No, it was Serena and Tripp Vanderbilt" Chuck whispered back. Maddie was completely shocked. Serena having an affair with a married man, a very powerful married man.

The limo came to a halt outside of Lily's building. Vanya the doorman came rushing out of the building to open the limo door.

"Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Bass and Ms. Rose" Vanya greeted. "Oh and Guest"

"Thank you Vanya" Maddie greeted back. "Come on Katy"

"I got Lily her favorite wine. Although I hope this one is drank and not thrown across the room" Chuck said as they furthered into the building, waiting for the elevator.

"He's kidding" Maddie whispered to Katy who looked quite scared. The bell rang and the doors opened. The three stepping inside.

"Um just a little FYI. What happens here stays here. No posting on gossip girl" Maddie whispered to Katy who shook her head like an obedient puppy dog.

"Charles?" Lily called out as they stepped into the apartment. Maddie looked over to see Katy in absolute awe.

"Lily. Thank you for having us" Chuck greeted back giving her a hug and the wine he had brought.