20

"harry?" mads croaked out weakly, confused as to where she was. she had just woken up in a white room, surrounded by wires beyond numbers.

hearing her voice, small as it was brought him into hysterics as he pulled the girl into a hug.

"you came?"

he let out a small laugh before leaning in and kissing her, unable to stop himself at this point. a weak smile spread across her face as she melted against the boy.

"nice to see you awake, miss birch. you've been in a coma for about 4 days after an overdose attempt. you've survived and we're here to help. we're going to try you on a talking therapy this afternoon, then we will consider other options from there." the doctor says, coming into the room after seeing the interaction between the pair. they jumped apart awkwardly as they still weren't used to people seeing them together.

the doctors words got harry right in the heart. an overdose attempt? he kicked himself internally for not being there for her. he saw the things they were saying to her, but was too focused on his own image to save her.

"harry. stop stressing. i'm going to be fine." she croaks out with a small smile, moving along the bed slightly to make room for him to come and sit next to her.

hours passed with the two of them sat there laughing and joking together as if nothing had happened. the hospital's shite wifi had its perks in that they couldn't use their phones so they couldn't see any hate towards them, no one else's opinions were heard on the situation.

mads was taken into her first talking therapy session and so harry was told to go home, both to sleep and to give himself some time off. being sat there waiting relentlessly for her to wake up was tiring him out massively and he needed to sleep.

a/n so... i kind of wrote out a whole speech for harry about the whole situation. feel free to skip past it x

@/wroetoshaw is live now
ADDRESSING THE SITUATION

"so. today i thought i would come on here and address everything that has been going on. for a few weeks, i have been trying to avoid this and act as if nothing was wrong, but that was unhealthy and only made the situation worse.

firstly. this issue was one between myself and my now ex-girlfriend, that has somehow now become public. i am not coming here to throw accusations about or cause anyone to get anymore hate, at all. the reason i didn't address it was because i didn't feel the need to. i didn't bring it to the public eye, so why should i keep it there?