Chapter 1

The art goes to the artist!

-------------------------------------

Y/N was walking towards the beach while holding her F/C surfboard. She was also wearing a swimming suit that was her second favorite color. She had a weekend so she came of course to the beach. Her hair was down instead of a ponytail. Her car was parked in the parking lot. Her stuff was in a locker that was being strictly guarded. The key of her locker was a wrist band so it was around her wrist. Good that it won't fall off suddenly.

Once she arrived at the beach, Y/N showed a small smile. She loved the beach anyway. She then walked towards the ocean water and once she was deep enough, she gets on her stomach on the surfboard and swam towards the wave that was coming close. She then got on her feet and started to surf. That's where she had a big smile on her face. She loved her hobbies. She then did a few cool tricks and in the end, she fell in the water. Once the water was calm, she swam towards her surfboard and sits on it.

Y/N took a deep relaxing breath. "It's so good to come here to relax."

She listened and enjoyed the quiet, only hearing water. She closed her eyes and took relaxing breaths. That's when she heard something. She opened her eyes and heard faint cries for help. It was coming from these rocks close by! Y/N jumped in alarm and swam towards the rocks where she heard faint cries. Once she reached the rocks, she carefully climbed on the rocks while her surfboard was against the rocks so that it wouldn't disappear.

Y/N's eyes open wide in shock and covered her mouth in shock. It was a mermaid creature! It was stuck in a net and had wounds! "You poor thing..."

The creature was a Merformer. It had white, yellow, black, and grey colors. It looked young. The creature even had beautiful blue eyes like the ocean. Y/N blushed a bit. Wait, what? Why was she blushing? She shook her head to be awake.

The Merformer looked scared at Y/N. It was unknown how he got hurt. It's a male. Maybe some bad people did that to him?

Y/N kneeled down and showed her hands, showing that she meant no harm. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

The male creature calmed down a bit.

Y/N got closer until she's next to the creature. "I'll take the net off. Just stay still, alright? I'll take care of your wounds." She had a gentle smile on her face.

The creature seemed to understand her and nodded. He watched how Y/N grabbed the net and managed to get it off. She then very gently touched his body where the wounds were. The creature couldn't help but purr quietly.

Y/N giggled. "How about you take me to that bridge over there? There's first aid-kit for animals. But you're a mermaid so I can help you. Can you take me there, please?"

The Merformer nodded and got in the water. He hissed a bit pain by the cuts and Y/N saw that. Good that these wounds aren't infected so there was still a chance to heal the wounds. Once Y/N was about to get on her surfboard, the Merformer made a cute noise and pointed on his back. He wanted her to sit on his back.

Y/N was a bit shocked but nodded and sat down on his back gently. The touch felt nice. The Merformer purred and grabbed Y/N's surfboard with his hand and starts to swim towards the bridge with Y/N above the water of course. Good that no one else was on the beach or else people would look at her weird.

Did I forget to mention that the yellow Merformer had a tail of an orca?