Chapter 3

The art goes to the artist!

----------------------------------------

Almost a week passed by and Y/N and Bumblebee got closer than ever. Y/N would visit him every week at weekends and spend time with him. The male Merformer was falling more in love with his rescuer. She was just like an angel. He loved feeling her soft lips when she left a kiss. He even wanted to introduce Y/N to his team, but he remembered that they warned Bumblebee to humans were dangerous. Bumblebee believed that, but he was proven wrong. He met Y/N and she rescued him. Not all humans were bad, but you must be careful who you trust.

Y/N had a vacation and had taken a break from her job. She was now staying at the hotel close to the beach. She just arrived at the beach, running in excitement. She just loved her Mermformer friend. Or should I say crush? She fell in love with him. He was different than the others.

She threw her surfboard on the water and quickly gets on it on her stomach. She then swam towards the rocks where she rescued Bumblebee. Once she was on the rocks, she looked around to see where her crush would be.

That's when she heard a familiar chirp and she smiled once she saw Bumblebee. "Hey, Bee!"

Bumblebee chirped back as a greeting.

Y/N noticed how Bumblebee looked excited about something. He had a surprise for her. Y/N placed her hands close her knees and bend down a bit with a smile. "You got something for me?"

Bumblebee chirped and nodded. That's when... he pulled out a terrifying shark above his head with his strong arms and hands! The shark looked so terrified that it had an expression of saying 'help me'.

"Holy shit!" Y/N shouted in surprise.

Bumblebee then let go of the shark and it fell back in the water. The shark then splashed the water at Bumblebee in anger and then just swam off. Bumblebee chirped back at the shark in anger. Y/N couldn't help but laugh. That was a funny scene! At least the shark didn't hurt both of them. Bumblebee blushed at her cute laugh.

The rest of the day, they spend time together until Y/N had to go back to the hotel.