Chapter 6 + Tagged

The arts foes to the artist!

--------------------------------------

The next day passed by after Y/N and Bumblebee kissed. They're now officially a couple or mates. Bumblebee was so happy that he couldn't stop smiling when he was underwater with his teammates. They noticed how happy he was and they asked him. Bumblebee told the truth and all of them were in fact very happy for the young scout. Optimus warned the young scout to keep a close eye when the Decepticons were around. 

Y/N was now at the edge of the bridge. This time, she had different clothes without shoes. She was wearing a bit revealing clothes that Bumblebee might get turned on. 

Just as Y/N stood at the edge, Bumblebee came out of nowhere at high speed. Looks like he was happy to meet his mate again. :)

Y/N looked surprised and smiled. "Hey, Bee."

Bumblebee chirped happily and then he actually smirked! He was up to something. He grabbed Y/N's hand, and pulled her in the water.

Y/N yelped in surprise as Bumblebee brought her under the bridge. Why were they here? What was he planning? She looked at her Merformer boyfriend with a playful look. "What are you planning?"

Then Bumblebee actually smirked and pinned her against the wooden pole. He saw that Y/N blushed in surprise. Her mate who looked kind, cute, friendly and shy, just pinned her against the pole. He may seem innocent, but he can be naughty.

"B-Bee?"

That's when he smashed his lips against her, kissing her deeply. He wrapped his strong arms around her to support her. Y/N moaned into Bumblebee's mouth as they made out under the bridge. Maybe he wanted to experience pleasure? Like explained, some of his teammates had lovers so Bumblebee was pretty sure that they made out as well. He heard stories from others how it felt, so he decided to do it with Y/N. And let me tell you: he loved it a lot.

Sorry that it's a short chapter. The book is coming close to an end. And let me tell you something: I got tagged 2 times TODAY! Now I don't know how tagging works so I searched questions.

People who tagged me: @ItsMoonGaming and @RubyPasha

1. First and second name.

Olivia (First) Anna (Second)

2. Birthday and my current age:

December 12 and I'm currently 16.

3. Where do you live?:

Belgium

4. Do you speak other langueses?:

Polish, Dutch, French, English and a tiny bit Japanese.

Polish is my mother language because my parents were born in Poland. My mother moved to Belgium when she was 15 and finished her studies there. I don't know anything about my dad. I speak Dutch at school and to my friends. I wish that I had friends that can speak Polish though. I do feel lonely at times. We learn French. I'm good at it, but it's very boring! I rather have English then French! I learned English thanks to video games, movies and books. I know some tiny bit Japanese words.

5. Favourite movies:

Transformers, Ratchet & Clank, TMNT, Sonic The Hedgehog, Cinderella, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games, Divergent, MLP Movie, Angry Birds, Rise of the Guardians, Bumblebee, Bambi, The Lion King, Brother Bear, etc.

Don't judge me for loving animation movies. -_-

6. Favourite shows:

Transformers Prime, MLP, TMNT 2012, Sonic X, Sonic Boom, Na Ratunek 112, Malanowski i Partnerzy, Ukryta Prawda, Szpital, Szkoła, Dlaczego Ja? , Trudne Sprawy, Lombard. Życie Pod Zastaw, Transformers Robots In Disguise, etc.

Some programs are Polish. I don't like to watch Dutch programs at all. 

7. Favourite games:

Jak and Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Super Smash Bros, Transformers, Five Nights at Freddy's, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Minecraft, GTA5, Animal Crossing, Super Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Pokémon, Luigi Mansion, Tomodachi Life, etc.

It's hard for me to choose because I started to play games at a very young age. I watched my mom play games and I copied.

8. Hobbies:

Drawing, making videos, write stories, etc.

I started to draw when I was 11. It were just animals from cartoons, until I decided to draw cartoons like from movies, books, shows and video games. I started to write stories when I was 12. I was in my schoolbus, on my way to my home and I was listening to music. That's when an idea popped up. I first thought that it was nothing for me, until I decided to try andI have many ideas. My goal is become an author. I started to make videos when I was 15. I decided to try make my own Gacha videos.

9. Eye and hair color:

I have brown hair and brown eyes. I look like my mother.

10. Zodiac sign:

Saggnitarus

11. What do you follow at school?:

Painting and decorating.

I learn how to paint walls and other stuff. You may think that it's easy, but you have to learn a lot and work a lot with your hands. I followed animal care once, but I changed. All the blame goes to my former classmates. They bullied me and made my life hard. I escaped by following something else and I'm very proud of it.

12. Crush:

I'm in love with my childhood best friend. We met each other when we were small. We haven't saw each other for months. I'm even bisekual so I even fell in love with a friend of mine who's a girl. I felt very heartbroken once I found out that she started to date someone. I was cold towards her for a very long time.

13. What do you hate?:

School is living hell. The previous school that I did go to was boring as hell! We weren't allowed to use phones during breaks! The teachers were way to much strict that I just wanted to escape. I hate it very much when someone isn't responding to my texts. It makes me easily angry and fast. I hate to see people that they think that they're the smartest ones in the world, like my second ex for example.

14. Favourite songs/artists:

Rynx -  Michael Jackson - Queen - Lady Gaga - Katy Perry - Rihanna - David Guetta - Calvin Harris - Alan Walker - Infinity Ink - Cascada - Britney Spears - J-POP - K-POP - Madonna - Linkin Park, etc.

(Songs)

Infinty (remix) - Evacuate The Dancefloor (remix) - Telephone, etc.

This one was hard to answer.

Thank you for tagging me, but I'm not gonna tag others.