Chapter 8

The art goes to the artist!

---------------------------------------------

Bumblebee couldn't believe who he saw. It was Shatter and Dropkick! They're from the Decepticons and were the Autobots enemies! They want nothing but to find Optimus Prime and kill the entire Autobots because they knew that without the Prime, the team would be lost. Decepticons and the Autobots were enemies for a very long time.

Y/N struggled under Shatter's grasp. She was the dark pink one while Dropkick was the dark blue one. She didn't understand what was happening. She guessed that these two were her boyfriend's enemies.

"Who do we have here?~" Shatter asked while smirking. She looked at the terrified human.

"I believe that it's B-127's mate," Dropkick said while smirking too.

Bumblebee immediately got angry and chirped. He was demanding them to let go of his mate. He didn't want his angel to get hurt by his enemies. Did you know that Bumblebee could speak once? Let's just say that he got into a fight and he lost his voice. He wished that he could speak so that his mate could understand him better.

"Oh, why should we let go of your precious thing? Is she that important to you?" Gosh, Shatter and Dropkick were brats...

Bumblebee chirped angrily and nodded. He wanted Shatter to let go of his mate. He couldn't even send a signal to his teammates for help or else it will be worse...

"What should we do with her, Shatter?" Dropkick asked while looking at his partner.

Shatter was quiet because she was thinking. Bumblebee wanted desperately for Shatter to let go of his mate. He knew that Y/N couldn't hold her breath any longer. Humans can't survive underwater. He saw Y/N was struggling to breathe.

Shatter then smirked. She saw that Y/N was struggling to breathe. She looked at Dropkick. "Let's kill B-127's mate."

Bumblebee suddenly chirped in alarm and swam right up to the Decepticons, but it was too late. Shatter and Dropkick saw it coming that Shatter suddenly gave Y/N a deep cut on her stomach. And a large one too. Bumblebee stopped swimming in shock while Y/N's eyes widen in shock. She felt slowly being let go and just didn't move. She began to fell.

"Aw, have fun with your dying mate now," Shatter said while she laughed with Dropkick, and then they both swam off.

Once Bumblebee couldn't see them anymore, he immediately swam to his mate, who was bleeding to death.