Chapter 10

The arts goes to the artist! Last chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Bumblebee explained and calmed Y/N down, he swam with her towards the hiding place that he called the base. It was his hiding spot where he hid together with his teammates. The Decepticons didn't know where Bumblebee and his teammates were hiding. It's better that way or else there would be trouble. Y/N was nervous to meet his teammates.

Once they both entered the base, Y/N was fascinated by how beautiful this place was. No wonder why Bumblebee and his friends were hiding from their enemies! Bumblebee saw Y/N's expression and chuckled. They continued to swim further and there they were. Bumblebee's team. Y/N's jaw dropped by their sight. Oh my Primus, some of them were bigger!

Once Bumblebee and Y/N stopped in front of the team, it was quiet. That's until the blue, red, grey, and white massive Merformer spoke. "Bumblebee, who is this?" His voice was deep, gentle, and calm.

Bumblebee was behind Y/N and his hands were on her hips. "Optimus, meet Y/N. She was the one that rescued me."

Optimus smiled and looked down at Y/N, who looked nervous. "It's nice to finally meet you, Y/N. Bumblebee has told me a lot about you." He then stuck his big hand out to her for a shake.

Y/N smiled and shook his big hand with her small one.

"My name is Optimus Prime. The leader of the Autobots. Let's get you introduced to others." He looked towards the white, grey, and red male Merformer. "This is Ratchet. He's the medic of the team."

Ratchet gave surprisingly a nod as for hello, but then he saw the scar on Y/N's stomach. His eyes were wide open. "By the AllSpark, how did you get that scar?!"

Everyone looked towards Y/N's stomach and indeed they see a scar. It was slightly visible, but it was massive too. It must've happened when Shatter cut her.

Y/N looked a bit down. "Well, I was spending time with Bee until I felt someone grab my ankle. I was pulled underwater and I saw two other Merofrmers."

"Decepticons," said a big bulk green Merformer that had a body of a turtle (or just a tail if you want to). He was angry.

"Decepticons?" Y/N was confused.

"Decepticons are the bad ones and our enemies. Their leader is Megatron. He was someone who I considered a brother. But he betrayed me. We are in a war that is going for centuries now. We are trying our best to stop the Decepticons. You are safer with us, Y/N," Optimus said.

Then a dark blue, pink, dark grey and black female Merformer swam up. "Do you maybe remember who hurt you?"

"Shatter and Dropkick was there. Shatter was the one who cut Y/N," Bumblebee said.

Optimus hummed understanding. "We must keep Y/N put of sight of the Decepticons. They will try to hunt her down if they found out that she's alive." He was serious and stern.

The others nodded and Y/N felt actually safe with them. She couldn't fight at all since she never got classes of it. The others looked strong and brave like they're ready for a battle.

"The femme one that spoke to you is Arcee. She's our warrior," Optimus introduced.

"Hey, glad that I'm not the only femme anymore," Arcee said with a small smile.

Y/N smiled back. She guessed that the femme meant females in their language. The introduction continued on until everyone got introduced. Optimus even gave Y/N a tour around their base. Bumblebee was by her side. Y/N found the place awesome! But she was uncomfortable with her boobs exposed. She saw that Arcee wasn't paying any attention that her boobs were exposed.

Bumblebee saw how Y/N uncomfortable looked with her boobs that he swam off for like 10 minutes and came back with something behind her back. "Hey, Y/N. I got something for you."

Y/N looked at Bumblebee with a smile. "What is it, Bee?"

Bumblee then pulled out a shirt from behind him.

Y/N smiled happily. "No way! My shirt!" She then kissed Bumblebee's cheek! "Thank, Bee!"

Like always, the male Merformer was happy to help...

That's the end of the book! I hope you enjoyed the story! I'm planning to make Mer Optimus x Reader next! But the story will be slightly different. Everyhting will be different. I hope that I'll finish Oswald soon enough to start on Merformers x Reader because I feel that iy'll be super cute!