Chapter 5

The arts goes to the artist!

---------------------------------------------

The next meeting, Y/N decided to surprise Bumblebee. Since the male Merformer was sharp on time, sometmes 5 minutes early, Y/N brought her diving tools with her. She decided to play with him and have fun. That's why she came 15 minutes aerly to get ready. It took a bit time to be completely ready. Once she was fully done, she jumped in the water and waits for Bumblebee to arrive. It was quiet and peaceful. 

Y/N was getting bored, untilshe heard the familiar chirps and whirls. She smiled once she saw Bumblebee swimming up to her. She waved with a smile.

Bumblebee chirped happy that he pulled Y/N in a hug. She giggled and hugged him back. It felt so nice to be in his arms. She felt protected and safe. She also felt so loved. Once they both separated, Y/N showed a sign if he wanted to play. Bumblebee chirped excited and nodded. That's when they both started to swim together and play. What's even more cuter and romatic was that they even danced. Bumblebee had his arms wrapped around her waist while Y/N's arms were wrapped around his neck. They stared into each other's eyes. They both were deep in love and lost in them.

When 2 hours passed by, Y/N was now sitting on the same rock where she met Bumblebee. The male Merformer was next to her in the water. He was big enough when Y/N was sitting or when she was on her knees. They both were enjoying the nature around them. Also Bumblebee's arms were wrapped around Y/N like a gentleman. Her head was pressed against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

Y/N was very nervous. She wanted to confess her love feelings towards Bumblebee. Why must the confessions be so hard? Everytime when someone wanted to confess something, then fear and nervousnes (?) kicks in. 

Y/N took a deep breath and gathered up the courage. "Hey, Bee?"

Bumblebee chirped and looked at her. 

Y/N felt nervous and was sweating. "I... I..."

Bumblebee noticed how nervous she was and looked a bit worried. He chirped at her, asking her if she was ok.

"I... Oh screw this!" She then kissed Bumblebee right where his mouth was.

 Oh screw this!" She then kissed Bumblebee right where his mouth was

Bumblebee chirped in surprise and blushed. He also squeaked. He felt... so loved. He was also VERY happy. He couldn't help but kiss her back. You may think that he didn't knew what to do, but thruth to be told, some of his teammates under water had lovers. Optimus loved a femme Merformer warrior named Elita-One. He and her were extrelemy close in that past, but sadly during the war, Elita got killed. Since then Optimus wasn't smiling much anymore, but he still was a strong leader and loved to help others.

Arcee had a partner named Cliffjumper. They both loved each other a lot too just like Optimus and Elita. When Cliffjumper met Arcee, he took interest in her and caught her heart. Arcee found him interesting. They both worked together and went on many missions. Sadly during one of the missions, Cliffjumper got defeated and kidnapped by the Decepticons. Their leader was Megatron. Starscream, the maniac commander, killed Cliffjumper for good. Megatron turned Cliffjumper into an evil zombie. Arcee was shocked and lost balance. She watched how Cliffjumper was gone for good. Since then she changed too. She was still strong for the team.

Bumblebee had to watch his loved ones die. He felt sorry for the teammates that lost their loved ones. He never fell in love, until he met his rescuer Y/N. He asked Ratchet, the medic of the team, for advice. Once Ratchet gave him advice, Bumblebee took off. Once Y/N kissed him, he was so happy. The human loved her back!

Y/N pulled away with a small smile. "I love you, Bumblebee."

Bumblebee chirped happily and made an heart form with his big clawed hands. He was showing that he loved her back. He then hugged her.

Y/N giggled happily and hugged him back too. They finally were lovers.

I'm planning to make a Predaking x Reader One Shots book. The poor king isn't getting much attention from fans if you all haven't noticed. I want to fix that and who knows, maybe even write a book. I'm slowly losing ideas in Oswald x Neko Reader. If I don't find ideas, then I have no cjoice but to put it ON HOLD. Just like I had to do it on My Bee due to finding a good video on YouTube.