Chapter 7

After the make-out season a day ago, Y/N was back at the beach as usual, but this time, in her swimming suit. Y/N immediately jumped in the water excited and Bumblebee just swam up to her. They both hugged each other and Y/N kissed Bumblebee's cheek. Bumblebee squealed in happiness.

Y/N giggled. "Ready to play, Bee?"

Bumblebee nodded excited and immediately wrapped his strong arms around Y/N, causing her to laugh and they began to like to have a dance. Bumblebee had his arms around under her butt since he's large, but his mate didn't mind. Y/N's hands were cupping his cheeks and strokes it. Her mate purred by her soft hands touching his cheeks. That's when they kissed each other on the lips.

Bumblebee got behind his mate and wrapped his arms around her. Y/N's back was pressed against his chest and stomach area. She smiled as she relaxed. She could feel that her boyfriend snuggled into her hair with his head. He even purred. He even twirled, causing Y/N to giggle.

Bumblebee even gave Y/N a ride on his back just like how he met her. He still remembered the day that he met her. He was just so scared, trapped in a net when he got hurt. Then his angel came to the rescue. Bumblebee was never that attached before to a human. He got warnings all the time from his teammates, especially Optimus, that a lot of humans were bad and might not understand races like them (Merformers). He listened to their warnings of course, but he never expected to be ever trapped in a net and get hurt. He got proven that not all humans were bad. Because Y/N was there and rescued him. The yellow orca scout felt like Primus send Y/N the angel to him.

Y/N giggled by Bumblebee's childish behavior. "You're so childish, you know?"

Bumblebee whined.

Y/N chuckled and pets his head. "Relax. It makes you so cute."

He then squealed, causing Y/N to laugh.

They continued to have fun. Every time when Bumblebee left, he let others know where he swam. When Y/N was not at the beach, then he was with his teammates, doing his job like helping.

Bumblebee was now holding Y/N in his arms, staring dreamily at her. He felt her soft lips on his face everywhere and the last was on his lips. He purred and kissed her back. He was deep in love that he didn't want to let go of her.

Y/N playfully pulled away and was about to say something, until... she felt a hand grabbing her ankle and pulled her under the water. Y/N managed to yelp and scream but they got cut off once she was underwater. It alerted Bumblebee and he quickly went underwater. He froze in shock once he saw two Decepticons holding his angel.

"Hello, B-127," said one of the Decepticons with a smirk.