Chapter 9

The arts goes to the artist!

--------------------------------------

Bumblebee chirped fast with sadness. he was panicking while sticking his hand out to Y/N. He didn't want to lose his angel who rescued him. Y/N didn't react at all. Her eyes were slowly closing while her hand was sticking out too, wanting to be in Bumblebee's arms for the last time. Or she thought that it was the last time. 

Once Bumblebee grabbed Y/N, he pulled her into his arms. He chirped fast in sadness while he pressed his head against hers. Y/N smiled weakly at her boyfriend. She cupped his cheeks to comfort him since he was actually crying. Yes, even Merformers like him can cry. 

Suddenly, something new happened... Y/N's body was glowing! It was unexpected! Bumblebee didn't care because he was holding his mate close. Y/N's lowerbody like legs suddenly turned into a tail! This time Bumblebee was surprised and pulled away to take a better look. 

This time Bumblebee was surprised and pulled away to take a better look

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This time Bumblebee was surprised and pulled away to take a better look. He then blushed hard. She looked... beautiful. Especially with that tail. She was now actual Merformer. Also Y/N's swimming suit got ripped off, causing Y/N to be exposed. She had boobs. But Bumblebee was just acting normal while Y/N was embarrassed. He saw Arcee a lot with boobs too so he was chill. 

"I-I'm a actual mermaid," Y/N said surprised while checking herself.

"Merformer actually," Bumblebee suddenly spoke.

Y/N looked at him with wide eyes. He spoke! 

Well, Bumblebee didn't lose his voice fully. Ratchet managed to cure his throat and since Y/N was a human, she couldn't fully understand his langaue. But now that she's actual Merformer, she can understand now!