𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 : 30

As you stood there, struggling in pain due to your injuries and now stuck in deep ponder due to not knowing what to do next, you jumped out of your skin as the door suddenly burst open.

You stumbled aback from the sudden foreign movement and noise, falling onto your backside, hitting yourself painfully against the ancient wooden floorboards that creaked with pain as you landed upon them. You groan in pain, looking up at the door to find a familiar silhouette stood there.

His broad and tall frame was soaked with rain, the droplets of the sky's tears falling off his figure and sliding onto the ragged doormat underneath him. He stood there for a moment or two, his red eyes pulsating into your frame with an unreadable emotion burning deep within.

After several moments of standing there in what seemed like disbelief and what felt like hours, the young man crumbled onto his knees and scrambled over to you, embracing you tightly in his arms despite your injuries as he had longed for your touch for so long. His strong yet familiar touch was difficult to fight against as always, and now it felt as though he was never going to let you go. The familiar scent of his favourite expensive cologne muddled by the smell of mud and nature flooded your senses as he held you tightly to his broad chest.

His pale fingers gently traced your facial features, his fingertips tracing your jawbone as his thumb caressed your cheek gently. You looked up, seeing the face of your husband - The Emperor.

Takahiro looked down at you, as if tears were about to escape from his eyes as he embraced you closer to him, so much so that his wet, black as night locks stuck onto your face and his warm, sighs of relief hit your [S/C] cheek.

It was obvious that you had worried him to death, so you decided that you at least owed him a hug back. So with that, you gently wrapped your arms back around him, now feeling his heart beat against your chest with deep obsession.

"I missed you dearly, [Name]," He finally speaks, his words rolling off his tongue like a blossom falling from a tree in autumn with such grace. You gently clung onto him as he inspected you, noticing the wounds that had been made on your body.

"Were you taken away by the snake group or did you run away, my dear? Whatever caused this, I will make sure to fix it," Takahiro consoles you, gently intertwining his fingers with your [H/C] locks in such a tender motion, also pushing your head closer to him as he holds you in his grasp.

"I- I was taken when I went onto the balcony," You stutter out truthfully, shocked by the emperor's presence yet relieved at the same time as this whole ordeal could finally be over.

"I apologise, this is all my fault. When we get home, order whatever you want and I will make sure your wishes become a reality. I had feared losing you, but who would have known that I would miss you this much? What have you done to me?" He sighs and lets out a sorrowful laugh, staying with you on the floor, his hand now gently patting your head as you were nuzzled into his torso.

"I had never expected to fall in love, yet look at me now. I thought that I would die without you there by my side, and, I had never felt more lonely. My dark, moonlit life was full of sunlight thanks to you, and I hadn't known how lonely I really was before you came around. When you were around, I didn't need a reason to be happy. I didn't need a reason to be informal. I didn't need anything but you. I never knew I would fall in love with you, yet I would let it happen all over again," He whispers into your ears before gently carrying you bridal style up in his arms.

His drenched black locks stuck onto his own face now and you gently pushed them out of the way, letting his facial features bleed into your sights once again after what felt like a lifetime apart from one another.