Chapter 8

Sooooo sorry for it being short. But I have not posted in a little bit so I thought I'd give you something. And if anyone would want to make a cover or art, I would die of happiness. I think the pic above is too cute!

Ravens POV
Damn, that hurt. The bastard banged my head hard enough that I'm now seeing black spots. Definitely going to have a scar.
" You piece of shit!!" I screamed. Shit, I should not have said that. He looked beyond pissed.
" What did you just say?" He said calmly. I might as well just say it again.
I said, " I called you a piece of shit." I saw him pull something from the back of his pants, a gun. Fuck!
" Hey, Hey. Hey, we can talk about this. You know? We don't have to do this Bill." I tried to reason. I didn't want to die just yet, I mean I still need to find my family's murders. I'm still a virgin too!
Bang, Bang, Bang!
" AAAHHHH. Oh, God." I screamed out in pain. He shot me in three places, my stomach, my shoulder, and my thigh. A minute later there was a knock on the door. He dragged me further from the door and hurriedly tried to clean the blood. I could still see the door. Barely, but still could see it. He managed to clean most of the blood, a barely noticeable stain still there. There was another knock on the door again, this time louder. He said,
" Shut up. Do not make a sound or I'll put a bullet in your head, bitch." Then he rushed to the door. When he pulled it open, Jacob stood there with a friendly smile.
" Hello, sir. My name is Joseph. I just moved to the neighborhood, and I wanted to introduce myself to everyone." I guess he changed his name for purposes.
" Oh, well nice to meet ya, Joseph. My name is Jeffrey. Welcome to the neighborhood." I moved slowly closer to the door. Now Jacob can see me. He looked right in my eyes. I could see the question in his eyes, it was a do-you-need-help look. I quickly shook my head no.
"May I come in, Jeffrey?" Jacob asked innocently.
" No, now's not the right time, maybe later," Bill replies a little harshly. Jacob nodded, then turned and walked away. By this point, my vision was fading. I was losing consciousness. Bill hurried over.
" Get up."