Chapter 19

The football players were looking at me in disgust. Well, y'all disgust me to. With your fuck-boy ways. Ugh. Now I can fight a bitch. When Bill took me in, he had taken me to China, Hong Kong, and many other places to take care of business. I would sneak off and had somehow found a Sensei that was willing to teach me everything he knew, which was almost every fighting technique out there. But he only mastered in Karate. So I'm not professional level, but I'll do some hella damage.

So when Cody, football dumb-fuck 1, comes barreling towards me, I side step then land a fierce side kick to the side of his head. He's out cold.

" You bitch. That's my brother!" Some freshman footballer said. Then he comes charging at me like a bull. I change my stance. When he gets within arms length, I punch him in the throat. Not hard, but since he was charging at me it hurt a lot more. He jumped over to the side and started coughing hard. So hard, that he threw up. This time two came at me. One is faster than the other and gets to me first.

I get him in a Muay Thai clinch. I get him in between me and the other guy. The other guy is trying to punch me while I knee the guy in my hands in the stomach. I deliver a hard hit to his face and push him aside. I look guy #2 in the eyes, then do a roundhouse kick to his head. He's pretty tall so I had to do the splits. The rest of the footballers looked scared as hell, but still attacked me. I threw a series of punches and kicks from a little bit of everything I learned from the Sensei.

So in the end, all the football players and some cheerleaders were on the ground knocked out or in severe pain.

I picked my jacket up. The crowd in front of the school doors parted like the Red Sea. I put my jacket on and walked into school. I walked to my class, with Jacob, Zoey, Caden, Michel, and Jack. Which was the only football player I didn't beat the shit out of. They trailed behind me. I stopped and turned around.

" Anyone got that on video?" I asked. They all nodded. Okay. Well, the cops are going to show up soon. Fucking great. " The cops are most definitely showing up, so you guys have to leave. You can't be seen with me. And I don't give a fuck, you're leaving. All of you, " I gave a pointed look to Zoey, " I'll get out very soon. Cops just love me."

They really don't, but I'll still get out soon. They all still don't believe me, but reluctantly they walk away.

In the back ground, I could hear the sirens. Multiple. Now, that could be multiple ambulances or cops or both. I go into my home room and sit in the corner. My jacket is on, so my tats are covered. I start to does off when the door flys open with a loud bang.

" Put your hands up where I can see them. Stand up slowly and turn around." I do as the officer said. He comes up behind me and puts handcuffs on my wrists tightly. " You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions." Blah blah blah blah blah. God. Listening to this is so annoying. I have it memorized, I've heard it so many times. After he finished the Miranda rights, they took me to the cop car. These handcuffs are very uncomfortable.

" Umm, Excuse me? The handcuffs are a little to tight. I'm losing feeling to my fingers." He just ignored me. What a jackass. He shoved me into the car and him and his female partner got in the front. I moved to where I could get the handcuffs over my butt and to my front. I have a big butt, but I have longer arms. So now I'm sitting in the back seat of a cruiser, with my cuffed hands in my lap, and the female officer looking at me in shock. Yes, I may seem dumb for doing this in the backseat but I don't give a fuck. It was hurting me.
—————*——————*—————————*
After the car ride, we end up at the police station. They roughly pulled me out of the car, and pushed me through the station doors.

I fucking hate cops!

They threw me in a cell and told me to wait.

I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, yea, I beat the shit out off almost the whole football and cheerleading teams, but, it was self-defense. If I remember correctly, I didn't hit anyone of them until they hit or charged at me. So, self-defense.

_____________________________

Sorry it's so short. I just wanted to get it out there.

I got my ears pierced and re-pierced!! So now I have two piercings in both ears. When my ears are less sore and not swollen, I'll put more in them.