Chapter 12

Ravens POV(most of the story will be in her POV)
"What the fuck?!?!" Zoey screeched to the worker that just dumped soda on her. Oh, hell no. Zoey is pretty chill, but if you fuck with her clothes, well that's another story. And this bitch, " Chloe" as her name tag says, is 'bout to get her ass beat. By me. I stand up fast, making my seat fly back a few feet.

" Apologize, now! Get her a new drink and I will have a talk with your boss. Do you understand me Chloe, or is your small ass brain filled to the max with basic shit, like how to piss and drink?" I growled out the command. I swear I'm part dog. Chloe looked like she was about to piss her pants, but was trying to hide it, and failing miserably.

"I work h-here you should show some respect to me!" Exclaimed Chloe. Is this bitch for real?? God, damn, I think she is. Right as I was about to say something, Jacob stood up and beat me to it.

"Excuse me, hi, umm I'm sorry but you did spill the soda on her on purpose, so I think you should listen to my friend here," He pointed at me, " before she does something you are most definitely not going to like." Jacob finished with a fake charming smile. Chloe, obviously not caring about one word he said, "subtly" pulled down her shirt and pulled up her skirt. This bitch, I just can't.

" *cough* slut *cough*. Oh, umm sorry just had to clear my throat. As he said, listen to me. Do as I said." I so subtly said it. Yea we all know that's a damn lie. Sorry, not sorry, hoe.  The bitch looks at me like she's seeing me for the first time, then looks back at Jacob. I have this rage and some other unknown emotion running through my veins. So I slid over to Jacob, remember I do not know why and put my arm around his waist. What surprised me the most was that he put his arm around my shoulders. I looked Chloe in the eye, and with my harshest commanding voice I said,

" Pull your damn shirt up, and stop looking at my boyfriend. Now do what I said, get us our drinks. I will be having a talk with your boss, bitch." With that, she took off running. As soon as she was gone I tried to pull away from Jacob. Well, keyword, tried. He held on. I looked up at him to see him staring at me already. I lifted a brow, and it was as if he didn't even know he was doing it. He looked shocked. He pulled away and then he wouldn't meet my eyes anymore.

" That damn bitch. She ruined my favorite shirt." Zoey said angrily.

" Babe, don't you have five more pairs of that same shirt?" I questioned. She nodded. Dork.

"Can I have your shirt?" Umm, no I'm wearing it. Duhh. I shook my head no. She looked sad until I said,
" I'll buy you a brand new shirt or we can go to your house and get a new one?" She looked torn. A new shirt or an old shirt. I have a feeling she mig-

"New shirt, please." She added quickly. Thought so. I nodded. I looked at Jacob, to find, once again, that he was already looking at me.

"Umm. Yea, sure. I will go to the mall, get you a shirt, then we all can go in and look around?" I'll deal with Chloe some other time. I walked outside to my car and got in. Zoey and Jacob got in as well, but this time Jacob was upfront with me. I started to pull out and headed down the highway to the mall.

I was stealing glances at Jacob when I could. I found him so attractive. And he seems like just the guy I was looking for. Plus, I have this weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around him, but it's like a good feeling. He also intrigues me, I mean how exactly did he end up being the leader of the most feared gang in the world. Something must have obviously happened to him just like something happened to me, and I want to find out what that something was. I accidentally caught Jacob's eye, and we just stared at each other for a while before I forced myself to look away. And for the first time since I was seven, I blushed. I FUCKING BLUSHED. God, tell me what is happening to me. Please.