Chapter 9

Edited
Raven POV

"Get up you stupid whore!" Bill yelled. I was going to smart off and say something like, "I would if I didn't have three bullets in me." but I thought better of it. I don't know how he thinks I'm a whore, I mean will all these scars I might as well get a sex toy. Lose my virginity to that, asshole. I slowly got up. God, it hurts so bad. I had to bite my lip to not scream.

I finally managed to get up and use the wall as stability. I started to walk to the stairs, but the pain in my leg and stomach was too much. I've been shot in the shoulder before so that was a walk in the park.

"Fucking hell!" I whimpered softly. My head is throbbing. I slowly made it up the stairs. I walked down the hallway to my room. I looked around to make sure Bill wasn't around, then typed in my password and lastly did my fingerprint.
I walked in and closed the door behind me. I pulled out my phone to make sure it was okay. It looked fine just without any of the blood on it. I decided to call Elijah to help with the bullets and my damn head. That's gonna leave an ugly scar on my pretty face.

"Eli, I need your help. Come to my house as quickly as possible, and bring your medical kit. Bill did a number on me. Ugh, it hurts so damn bad!" I nearly cried into the phone as soon as he answered.

"Ok, R. Calm down. I'll be there as soon as possible." Then he hung up. I couldn't stand it anymore. So I dropped to my knees, slowly turned around, and laid on the floor on my back. My back still hurt from the whip marks yesterday. Damn, I think this is a new record. It's only Wednesday and I already have three gunshot wounds, a busted up head, and good ol' whip lashings. Shit, I'm on a roll. I must have been on the floor for ten minutes when I finally heard my window open.

"Holy shit, Raven. You weren't playing around he really did a number on you, fuck." Elijah exclaimed. I looked up and not only was Elijah here but so was Jacob.

"Why is he here?" I wheezed out in question.

"Don't talk. You sound like shit. He's here to help. Now can you take your clothes off?" Elijah asked.

"Oh Eli, no matter how much I love you, you're too old for me. No, I can't." I joked. I coughed up a little blood. "Shit, J-Just c-c-cut it off." Elijah started to cut my shirt and pants off me quickly but carefully. I had black spots all over my vision. "Eli, I think I'm going to pass out."

"No, you gotta stay awake, ok? God, why can't you just kill the bastard? Uh, he's going to keep doing this till the point he's just going to kill you." Elijah started to get the bullet out of my stomach." Kid, get the other pair of tweezers and get the bullet out of her thigh." Eli said to Jacob. Man, that's a little too close to my goods.

"Watch your hands, buddy," I said to Jacob. He just looked at me in shock.

"She likes to talk when she's injured, it helps keeps her mind off the pain," Eli answered Jacob's unspoken question.

"Fuckin' hell, mate. Watch it!" I damn neared screamed at Eli. He just glared at me. Eli and Jacob finished their spots and moved to my other spots. Eli went to my shoulder and Jacob went to my eyebrow. Then I came to a horrible realization. "I gotta piss."

Eli looked at funny then asked," Right now?" I just nodded slightly since Jacob is still cleaning and stitching up my brow. " Goddamnit, Raven. Let us finish and I'll help you to the bathroom." I waited for ten minutes, ten damn minutes for them to stitch me up and clean the blood.

"Now can I piss, Eli?" I ask with the puppy dog eyes. It always works on him. Hehe. Again he glared at me.

"Ugh, fine. Kid help me get her up." Eli said. A little harshly too, almost as if he didn't like said "kid". Mmmm. Jacob looked hesitant at first.