Chapter 10/ Filler

Not really a chapter, it's just going to explain Ravens tattoos and the story behind them. And it's going to tell you all her piercings and where they are. And to help clear things up.
Edited.
Ravens POV

I awoke with a pounding headache and pain in every cell of my poor body. God damn. My life absolutely sucks. I grabbed my phone to check the time, only to find that I've slept for almost two days. And I'm completely stiff. I have not moved an inch since I had crept into my bed on Wednesday.

I wiggled out of my bed and slowly went to the bathroom. I stripped myself of the surprisingly comfortable fabric. I crept to my massive shower and turned the water to a cooler temperature. It helped wake me up. After I was fully aware and functional, I turned the heat up to help soothe my aching muscles.

Slowly I started to relax and enjoy the water. When I was fully relaxed, I began to clean the blood still on me off. It's been two days since the bullets were rudely forced into my body. Three days since I was brutally whipped. And ten years since my family was taken too brutally. Everyone had thought that I would have been so traumatized that I would take my own life.

No.

I was brought up differently. Although it was three girls and no boys, we grew up around a lot of rough boys. None of us girls we're girlie girls. In my old town, the only thing that separates us, girls, from boys, were our features. We talked, walked, and played like the boys.

So instead of taking my life, I stayed alive to get the revenge I deserved. That everyone deserves. My family was friends with everyone in our town. So not only did I lose my family, my best friends, but so did everyone else. I don't plan on only killing the ones that did this, but everyone in that God forbidden gang. I want to wipe The Vipers off the damn planet. That's why I became Death and Diablo. Diablo is my street name. So when I street fight or race, my name is Diablo. When I choose to be an assassin, my name is Death or Angel of Death.

I got out of the shower when my fingers turned to prunes. I needed to change my stitches. So I grabbed the supplies and began the process. When I finished, I grabbed a bottle of vodka and sweet peach wine. (I do not suggest underage drinking) I then grabbed a glass for the vodka. I pop the top of the wine and drank straight from the bottle. Then, I unscrewed the cap for the vodka and pour it into the cup. I'm still naked in front of my mirror. I take this time to look at my tattoos and piercings.

The first three tattoos, I got were these.