Chapter 16

Once I finish this story, I plan on going back and fixing the first few chapters. I went back and read them again, and they are very boring. I plan on rewriting those chapters and trying to make them more interesting. The first chapters are very crucial to how the story will be thought of. Just wanted to let you know, enjoy the story.
———————-*———————-*——————-
He's more abusive when he's drunk. Much more abusive. But I have school tomorrow. So, I jumped out of my window. I heard there's a race sometime this morning for motorbikes. I plan on going. I walked to the garage house and got me a fast bike.

 I walked to the garage house and got me a fast bike

Love this. The red and white go so well together. I head out of the garage house and head to the tracks.

When I get there, there are a few hundred or so people. I guess the race is starting soon. I get closer to the track to see them lined up. I quickly go to the check-in booth and sign up for this race.

" And welcome our latecomer, the great and mighty, Diablo!" The crowd goes wild. I smirk. I go to the line-up, with my mask and helmet on. I look around the crowd and find a few familiar faces. I see Elijah, Jacob, Mick, Michael, Caden, and Randy, the bartender from the Arena. Then, I looked at my opponents. None of them were very good, or well known. So this is going to be very boring.

" GO!!" And we took off. I wanted a little action, so I went to the last place. The other bikers were getting cocky, thinking they were going to beat me. Ha, that's very funny. I let them lead until we are halfway through the track, then I take the lead. In racing, well my racing, the illegal racing, there are only a few rules. The main one is, don't bring weapons on the track while you race. You can't kill them with a weapon, but if you are the reason they crashed and died, nothing happens to you. If you choose to do illegal racing, then you are willing to give your life. Just like in the Arena. But just like Scar, some people are scared of what would happen to them or to kill.

Back to the race. I speed up and get beside the guy who was in front of me and hit him with my bike. He lost control and hit the wall. I look back and see him crawling away from his bike. He broke his legs. I turn back around and face my other opponents. They're going faster now. I had modified all my cars and bikes to go much faster than any other vehicle. So I go faster. I get in front of the next guy and slow down. His front wheel hit my back one and he flipped. The guy in front had fucked with the guy behind him, the guy in front of me, and made him crash. I swerved to miss hitting his head with my bike. Then I sped up and past the last guy right before the finish line.

I crossed the finish line, and the crowd came rushing down. I never liked this part. I always had to sign weird shit. This chick's boobs. And a baby's butt. Don't ask. And I hate crowds. All of which is packed into one anxiety bursting package. Lovely. I got bombarded with " Diablo, I love you!! Can you sign this?!" Like what the fuck? Don't people have a partner or something? This one chick dropped her pants, shoved a maker in my hand, turned around, and stuck her ass to my crotch. I quickly sign her ass and moved. God, fuck, shit, damn. These people need help.