Chapter 21

Me and my best friend uptop. And I love this song.

I snort. I look at Ella and see that she has her head up facing the sky and her eyes tightly shut.

" Ha, umm. Sorry, Ella, " I clear my throat. " I umm. I got in big trouble at school and had to go to the police station. " I say very innocently.

" Raven!" Her eyes snapped to mine. I gave that I-didn't-do-anything look. " Oh, bullshit!"

" What, I didn't get in trouble with the cops. It was self-defense. Geez." I reasoned.

" Okay, whatever. Just, fix yourself," she gave a pointed look to Jacob, then quickly looked back at me. " and explain everything in the house." Then she quickly walked away. After she was in the house, I nearly dropped to the floor and laughed my ass off. I was laughing so hard, my stomach started to hurt. I glanced at Jacob and saw his expression. He had this look of complete frustration since he still had that huge bulge in his pants. And that only made me laugh harder.

" Yea, yea. How 'bout you get your sexy ass over here and fix this." Jacob said pointing to his crotch. I wiped away my tears and slowly walked to him. He had gotten out of the car and was leaning against it. As I walked to him, he had a shocked look on his face. He actually thought I was going back to fix it, ha! When I was right in front of him, I trailed my finger down his strong chest and slowly leaned to his ear.

" You think my ass is sexy?" Then I tried to walk to his front door. Key word tried. Jacob grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

" When will you be ready? I don't think I can wait anymore. I need it, or at least a little mouth action." Mouth action? Ohh. Well. I look him in the eyes.

" Mouth action, mmm. Ok, but I've never done it before. And I most definitely can't fit all of you in my mouth." I said glancing down. If it's even possible, the bulge grew more. He groaned. I guess I have to give him a blowjob. I grabbed his hand and we walked into his house. " But first, we have to talk to your mom."

He growled angrily.

" Fine, but can we go in my room and have a shower?" He asked hopefully. I do need a shower. I pulled him up the stairs to his room and locked the door. I went to the closet and got some clothes. He did the same. We walked to the bathroom, and I again locked the door.

" Turn around and get undressed, then get in the shower first. I have not pissed in over 8 hours." The toilet was surrounded by three walls, blocking it from people's sight. As I was about to pull my pants down, I heard a slapping sound. Like the skin on skin. Oh, my, lord. I turned around and saw that Jacob only had his pants and boxers about to his knees, with his shirt off. Now, what made the sound was the monster between his legs hitting his stomach. And I'm not exaggerating when I say monster, because the thing was nearly A FOOT LONG!? How is that possible?!?!

I gasped, very loudly.

"Ho... How... H..... How can it be that b-b-big ?" I stuttered, nearly petrified. He just shrugged and opened the sliding glass door and stepped in the shower. I shook off my terror and went piss.

When I finished, I slowly peeled my clothes off. Then I walked to the glass door and opened.

" Don't turn around," I said as I stepped in the shower.

" Okay. Can you, Ummm, help me with this?" He said, turning sideways with his eyes closed and head tilted up. I followed where his hand was pointing, which lead to his massive and unnatural sized dick.

" How the fuck am I supposed to do that? You're huge, I don't think I can fit my hand around you. And I have some long fingers." I really don't think I could. He's so .... big. I walk over to him, since he has a large shower, and slowly place my hand on his chest, careful not to touch his thing. I look at his face the whole time as I trail my hand lower and lower. Soon I feel my hand touch his tip. He groaned with the tiny touch. " Open your eyes."