Chapter 15

Ravens POV

We both groaned. " What the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

" Be quiet. Damn, you don't want to wake up anyone. I was lonely, so I came in here cause you were lonely too." He said with a sexy ass cheeky grin. I'm not even gonna at this point.

" I wasn't lonely dumb-ass. Get out of the room and get me clothes. Now." I don't care why he was in my bed, as long as he gets his sexy ass out of my sight, then I'm good. He jumps up, and I expect to see sweat pants, or some joggers, nope. All I see are some tight boxers showing me the sexy ass I just thought about. Oh, God don't turn around. If they're tight in the back this much, I can only assume how tight the front is. I guess he can read my mind or something because he turned his ass around and gave me a damn show.

" WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED? GET OUT, GET OUT NOW. Oh, my virgin eyes. Go, NOW!!" I screamed. I screamed and I didn't see anything, yet. Ha, yea there ain't going to be a yet. I am not seeing his dick ever. Imma die a virgin, bitch. He ran out laughing his ass off. God, I'm going to murder him. I hopped up and walked to the kitchen. I'm going to make breakfast. I looked around for what I wanted and they seemed to have everything. So I got some pancake mix, eggs, sausage, and a fruit mix. Then I got the things to make smoothies. I'm going to make a strawberry and banana smoothie for everyone.

As I was making everything, I felt eyes on me. I ignored them, for now. I finished the smoothies and other things, so I got plates and some cups. I filled everything up, then turned to look at Bella.

" Hey, cutie. I got some breakfast, do you want to go get everyone?" She nodded. She walked away and came back a few minutes later with a freshly showered Jacob and a sleepy Ella. " I made breakfast. Come eat."

" Wow, Raven this is amazing. Where'd you learn to cook like this?" Ella asked as we finished our food. Great.

" Umm. Well, my foster parents were not always kind. A few of them liked to starve me, so when they went to sleep or went out somewhere, I would go to the kitchen and make me whatever I could find. I learned how to get really good. Even now, I'm alone most of the time, my foster father goes out all the time. I imagine you know what your son does for a living, which means he is gone for some periods of time. My foster father is the second-in-command to The Vi-" I didn't want to finish there name. I looked at Bella. " to a gang. He's out a lot. So I buy my own food or cook." I finished. She looked angry. I know why. " I have something planned for them. It's the only reason I have not killed that piece of shit yet. I know what they did. It only fuels my vengeance more. I promise you, with the help of Jacob and his gang, we'll wipe them off the face of the Earth."

I stood up and walked upstairs. I walked to Jacob's room to find me something to wear. I found an outfit that would look cute on me.

 I found an outfit that would look cute on me

Just a little cute. I walked out of the room, down the stairs, and to the front door.

" Hey, Raven. I'm sorry. I just thought you would say something to them. I didn't know. I thought you were going to traumatizes my baby." Ella said.