Chapter 13

Got me a dope mask today. I had it custom made. I like it.
Ravens POV
I awoke to the horrid smell of chemicals and blinding light. Disinfectant sprays, alcohol, povidone-iodine, urine, and feces. My nose is very sensitive. I can smell things that are there but so faint, that people that have been there multiple times can't tell what it is. I've had to go to hospitals a lot after the incident. My wounds would get infected a lot. They had some type of poison on their blades that had caused me to have bad infections.

I looked around. The curtain was open to showcase a beautiful starry night. There was a man sitting in the chair closest to me. Jacob. Why was he still here?

It hurt to breathe a little, but not nearly as bad as before in the mall. I looked at the machine that is beeping slowly, mimicking my heartbeat. I reached over and turned it off, then pulled the wires from my body. I then took the needle out of my arm and slowly stood up. There was a big t-shirt that looked to be males, sitting on a chair along with a pair of leggings. I guess the shirt is Jacobs and the leggings are Zoeys. I grab the clothes and walk to the bathroom.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. My gunshot wounds. The hospital reports any gunshot wounds to the cops. Fuck. I pull the shirt over my head. I don't feel like bending down to put the leggings on, so I just keep the shirt on and carry the leggings back into the room. The shirt is down to mid-thigh. I made sure I was quite the whole time to not wake up Jacob. I walked to the bed and sat down slowly. I just stared at Jacob. He was a damn Greek god. And I'm Greek. I went to Greece, and let me tell you, there were some very handsome men there. But Jacob, he's the true definition of beauty. His tattoos tell a story, I mean they have to. There gorgeous and you can obviously tell that a lot of time and effort was put into them. They were carefully picked just to match his body and his personality.

I have been looking at his tattoos and any skin I could see, which was a lot. He was wearing a sleeveless top.

I could see his sleeve tattoos and the ones around his neck and skull

I could see his sleeve tattoos and the ones around his neck and skull. They look like they go down Far, I just want to know how far. Again? These damn dirty thoughts. As I was saying before, I've been staring at them for a long time. I guess I was so caught up in staring, that I didn't know he was awake until I drew my eyes up to his face. His bluish-green eyes stared back at me. I jumped. Which hurt the fuck out of my ribs. I groaned. Jacob jumped up and helped me from falling over.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't want to say anything." Jacob apologized. I looked at him.

" I'm sorry for staring. But I find your tattoos so... appealing. They're beautiful. I thought you were asleep so when I saw your eyes, it scared the shit out of me." I also apologized.

" It's ok. I get that a lot." I bet you do handsome. Fuck.

" How long have you been awake?" I was curious. I didn't see him move at all.

" Since you turned your heart monitor thing off." Well, what the fuck? " Do you want to see them? My tattoos?" I nodded. I've alrea- Fuck. He took his shirt off. He fucking took his shirt off. I can now see all the tattoos on his upper body. I stood up slowly. I stepped closer to him, then glanced at his face, to see him nod.