Chocolate

Jorkhan's sky seems to be crashing all around me and the grounds below my feet are swaying side to side, in a chaotic ride which is an imposter to the idea of a thrill, replacing it with a hectic bubbling of fear and longing that clash together vigorously in my guts.

There's darkening boarders clawing at the outskirts of my vision and stretching it so thin, the hazy water above the colour, isn't enough to flood away the burning touch that seeps onto every corner of my system, as I stare frozen at my long-lost, but never forgotten, best-friend.

Anwar.

He was so beautiful – Even now, as he stood clammy in his dirty-white singlet, that clings onto every nervous beat of his tender heart that thrashes so tenaciously in his chest, that it pushes all of his blood to his pale cheeks and swarms beads of sweat to seep into the singlet, seemingly gluing the toning below with the material.

He's wringing the leather of the rope in his hands so violently, that they wrap hues of purple onto his knuckles and palms, reminding me of the scars that had healed on my once, incredibly damaged hands.

Skinnier than I imagined him to be, my lips wobble for a short moment at the sight of his arms, which the muscles, barely cling onto the scrawny bone that creaks inside – Was he always this skinny? Or had I become used to the chubby and filled stomach's of the Kingdom?

He's still as tall as I remember, but not as tall as the mammoth named Kylo Ren, who holds so tightly onto my wrist, that I begin to loose circulation in my hand as I stare brokenly to Anwar, who refuses to look at me as he speaks with a dead tone, about the horse in-between us, which Kylo ran his gloved fingers over, seeming unknowing to the incredible emotions which battle in my glass heart – But I know he could feel them as tremendously as I did, it just seems he didn't care enough, for he must think I fretted over the long kiss from moments ago, rather than the golden boy before me.

His hair brought memories of golden wheat fields, of those many hued stems that danced in the sun's light, whispering gentle songs into the wind of unknowing for the future to come. With only small sidewards glances, here and there, I relish in the eyes of green hills of home, wanting so desperately to cut every one of Kylo's words short and fall into the trembling of Anwar's arms.

But I can't.

Who knows what the consequences of being exposed as the stable boy's, best-friend, but it surely cannot be good. Kylo will definitely see past his blindness and figure out I am not who I am, and underneath all these jewels and riches, I am as dirty and scrawny as Anwar.

And then, I will be punished for not keeping the secret... But that wasn't what ultimately stopped me from crashing to his feet and crying tears for his long-needed company, it was the knowing that I wouldn't be the only one punished in this pairing.

Anwar hadn't seemed to make it obvious yet either, and the uneasy part that chuckled in my guts, told me he ultimately knew that The First Order and the kingdom, were as cruel as he had always presumed them to be.

I need to tell him everything. I have to get Kylo out of here, or sneak away back to Anwar and cry into his heart, just like I had in my nightmare, that this isn't who I have truely become and that I am being held here almost captive, as much as the horses in the locked-stables were.

"Most of the general duties needed for tending to the horse will be done by the stable workers, including me, so there's not much workload involved, as per request." Anwar says lowly, taking the opportunity when Kylo looks to the head of the horse, to glance into my guilty eyes, as I recall the sadness that brewed in his own when he watched me kiss Kylo Ren, the killer of light and the eventual destroyer of Jorkhan, so tenderly.