~2~

***Draco's POV"Why would Dumbledore have this oaf teaching classes?" I taunted as Crabbe and Goyle chuckled

***
Draco's POV
"Why would Dumbledore have this oaf teaching classes?" I taunted as Crabbe and Goyle chuckled. 'I guess Dumbledore really as gone loopy. Wait till my father hears about this...' My Thoughts were cut off by someone's light, air-y voice.

"I think that Dumbledore gave Hagrid the job is because of his knowledge on these creatures and his hands-on knowledge of the subject. I think it's less of him knowing how to be a teacher and more of he knows what it's like to be taught." Snapping his head to the direction of the voice. It was a girl. She had long, poofy white hair that came down to her waist and thin bangs that covered her forehead. One of her eyes was pale blue while the other was a caramel brown with nice long lashes, fluttering when she blinked. Her lips were pink and full, she also had small birthmarks dotted around then pale skin of her face and arms.

We looked at each other for a bit before she smiled at me and pushed her hair behind her ear, like she knew I didn't know how to respond to that. She walked to one of the walls that had bricks breaking and falling.

'Where have I have I seen her before? She seems so famil-'

My eyes widened at the sudden realization of who that girl was and why her actions seem so familiar.

It was her. Astrid Lux. Professor Lux's oldest daughter. The girl from first year.

~Flashback~

Crabbe, Goyle, and I stood in the great hall, waiting for some old lady to take his first years to the Great Hall for the sorting. After Saint Potter embarrassed me in front everyone, I didn't have any hope of making friends with anyone else in till after the sorting ceremony. I know that I'll be in Slytherin for sure.

'I can't believe that stupid Saint Potter rejected my friendship in front of all the first years! How dare he! And for a Weasel no less!' As I grumbled to myself, I felt someone tap my shoulder. Thinking that it's was Potter or someone that was gonna to make fun of him, without knowing who he or his father was, he whipped around but, stopped.

There was a girl there. She was beautiful. She had white hair, big heterochromia eyes and pale skin with beauty marks dotted around her face. She was amazing.

She giggled at his reaction, or his face - he couldn't really till at the moment, and her smile seemed to get brighter. Probably at the blood I could feel rising to my cheeks and ears. The girl held out her hand and said, "My name is Astrid Lux."

Snapping out of her trace on me, I shook her hand, trying to ignore how soft they are, and said, trying to sound more confident, "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. And this is Crabbe and Goyle." She tucked a piece of white hair behind her ear and smiled at the boys behind me. Wanting to know more about her and having time to kill, I asked, "What house do want to be in? I am quite fond of Slytherin myself. My dad is a Slytherin too so I want to be in the same house as him."

"I don't really care what house I'm in, just as long as they are nice." She had turn her body toward where the old lady was once standing, only turning her head slightly when talking to me. I looked at her, admiring her side profile. I went to say something but was interrupted by someone.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. I am Professor McGonagall, and this is Professor Lux," The older woman, Professor McGonagall apparently, gestured to the younger woman next to her. She was probably 30 or 40 with light blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and prominent cheekbones.

Looking between the pretty girl next to me and Professor Lux, I realized that they had the same last name. Leaning over to Astrid, I whispered, "Is Professor Lux your mother?"

She looked at me for a second before nodded and whispering, "Yup!"

~Flashback over~

I watched as a beautiful white haired girl placed her hands on top of the brick wall and hop up onto it, sitting crisscrossed on top.

What I hadn't noticed before was her outfit. She was wearing a yellow crop tip with a bow at her neck line and navy blue pants with bell cuffs and yellow stars and constellations patterned her jeans.

'Blimey, she did a good job growing up...'