~New Books!~

Hey everyone! The next book I will be posting is a Warren Worthington book from X-Men Apocalypse. It's one of my favorite movies and I love him. It's called 'Angels of Mayhem'. It's about Warren being recused from the cage fights by three mutant woman and ends up falling for one. Asura May.
Here is the cover:

Here's a preview: Her eyes were crimson red in a crisscross formation with no pupils

Here's a preview:
Her eyes were crimson red in a crisscross formation with no pupils. Like the devils. Her lashes were thick and black. There were red markings above her eye, on her eyelid that was permanently on her skin but looked like makeup, not that Warren knew much about it. She was also smiling at him, showing off the sharp, fang like teeth she had.

It was the girl that kidnapped him.

She was sitting on her legs, them tucked under her butt. Too close for his liking. He tried to get up faster but the pain in his left wing stopped him. Then him remembered what had happened. The fight, the electric fence, the damned one devil, the blood and guns, her hitting him on the back of the head.

"Who are you and what am I doing here?" He asked, trying to stay calm as the pain from standing up started to subside but he was still gripping onto one of the metal posts that went to the ceiling.

"I apologize for what Asura did. I'm Salem," A woman who looked a little older than the white haired one, maybe by a year or two, had dark skin, curly dark brown hair that was cut into a pixie cut and shaved on the sides. Her eyes matched her hair in color. She had on a dark blue sweater and light blue jeans on with the sweater tucked in a little.

"Thats Quinn over there." She pointed over to where the divider was and there sat another woman, leaning against the thin wall spacer. She had brown hair with two strips of bleached blonde hair in the front. Her orangey brown eyes that looked a little like caramel were focused on her nails, which she was painting black at the moment. She only lifted her hand in greeting, not even bothering to look up at them.

"And you have met Asura." So that's the white haired ones name. She smiled brightly at him and waved at him a little putting it back down. "And shes sorry that she unintentionally "kidnapped" you."

"Yeah, I would like to know why you knocked me out!" He rose his voice as he yelled at her, making her stand up too.

"You were being uncooperative!" She yelled back defensively

"Alright Alright! Enough! Now, what's your name?" Salem asked Warren as she got in between the two mutants.

"Warren." He grunted out looking down at the hard ground.