~10~

***{Two Years Old}As Astrid grew up her mother, Ginevra Lux, learned quickly that her daughter was very intelligent

***
{Two Years Old}
As Astrid grew up her mother, Ginevra Lux, learned quickly that her daughter was very intelligent. Not just smart intelligence but emotional intelligence. Having sympathy and empathy for animals and humans alike. She had already made friends with the creatures that lived in the forest.

Little Astrid ran in the garden, chasing the beautiful Monarch butterflies that flew around the flowers planted. Her little pale blue dress with yellow daisies painted on blowing behind her as her little feet cared her to the butterflies the flew away, her running to catch them. Her thick white hair that came just above her shoulders bounced as she chased after the flying insects. Her different colored eyes filled with excitement as she watch the bright colors dance.

"Astrid! Can you come here, darling?" Her mother called from the doorway to the backyard, which wasn't really a backyard and more of a opening to the forest clearing to sat behind the large house. She stopped the chase and looked to her mother. Next the her was a tall man with curly dark brown hair and and big beard that covered his chin. His eyes were bright blue with hints of green around the pupil. He looked nice.

She walked up to the two and stood in front of the man as her mother talked. "Astrid, there is someone I want you to meet. This is Zach." She looked from the woman to the man, Zach, and smiled. She held her hand up and waved to the tall man that towered over her, "Hi, I'm Astrid or Ashy!"

He chuckled at the little girls enthusiasm and crouched down to her level. "Hey Astrid. It's nice to final meet you. Mom has told me wonderful things about you." He smiled as Astrid looked up her mom in surprise and shock before looking back at him. "She did?"

He laughed deeply at the girls surprise and smiled brighter at her, "Yeah she did. All good things."

The girl smiled before taking three of his fingers into her whole hand, making him stand up and pulled him over to where she was before with the butterflies. Ginevra giggles to herself as she watched the scene informs of her. Such a small little girl pulled a big man my only a few fingers as he had to bend to slightly, due to her height.

Once the two reach her spot, she sat down and pulled him down with her. They were quiet before Astrid pointed to the butterflies and said, "Papillion."

The two of them played in the garden, talking, babbling, and chasing the butterflies all day till the sun went down. Her mother sat on the bench that leaned against the wall of the house, caressing her baby bump, smiling softly.

Suddenly she was loving her life more then ever...