~8~

***Rhea, Daisy, and Astrid sat in the latter's room as they all talked about their weeks

***
Rhea, Daisy, and Astrid sat in the latter's room as they all talked about their weeks. This was something they had been doing since first year. At the end of a week or two, they would all go to one of their rooms, most of the time being Astrids for more privacy, and talked about things that they hadn't already. Like bad grades, tests, unfair teachers, other girls, and the most recent topic, Astrid and Draco's "relationship."

"What on earth are you to talking about, of course me and Draco are friends. What are on about?" Astrid said confused as she popped another every flavor jellybean into her mouth. 'Oh! Is that watermelon?'

"We just want to know of are, you know, a little bit more the friends...?" Daisy asked as she tried to pry into Astrids (nonexistent) dating life smoothly.

"Like, best friends? Well I don't if we are yet but I'm sure that we will be soon!" Astrid said confidently as he was completely oblivious to the fact that that was not what they meant.

Rhea chuckled at the white haired girl's amusing statement and said, "No, she means like a relationship, dumdum."

Astrids eyes widened at the thought. Did she like Draco. Well, he is handsome. Anyone can tell that from just looking at him. But she didn't know him long enough to develop those kind of feelings for him...right?

"No no no no no no, you have got it all wrong. Draco and I are just friends. Maybe best friends one day, but not in a romantic way, ok?" She said quickly as she shook her head. No one had ever had romantic feelings for her and she hadn't had them for anyone either.

Unbeknownst to her, that was a complete lie. Almost every boy in the school had had a crush on Astrid Lux at least one time in the past two and a half years, some even before that. She was just too oblivious to see. Boys come to her and flirt with her, but the whole time she thought that they wanted to be friends. Some girls even. Rhea had been one of them in first year but seeing as Astrid was unmindful of the fact that she flirting they became friends instead.

Daisy shrugged and said, "Ok, fine but when you two get married, I call Maid of honor!" Before Astrid could argue, there was a knock on her window. Getting up from her chair skeptically and opened the window. Standing on her windowsill was the all to familiar, Philippines owl named Aero, Draco's pet owl. He was a dark brown owl with a light colored chest and big yellow and brown eyes. Smiling at the proud creature, she untied the parchment that was attached to his leg and gave him a nice treat for the delivery, which he took graciously before flying off.

Astrid opened the letter and read it out loud, "Come to the Astronomy tower in fifteen minutes. - D.M."

"Draco wants to meet with you! It's a date!" Daisy squealed loudly. Rhea, who hates the sound of her squeals, quickly put her hands on one of her shoulders and the other covering her mouth. "Daisy! Daisy, calm down. Only dolphins understand you right now."

"So you don't think it's a date?" Astrid said hopefully.

"Oh no, it's totally a date. And at night. Scandalous." Rhea said wiggling her eyebrows at the last part. 'What did she mean by scandalous?'

Astrid wondered before she rolled her eyes and walked over the Rocco's dog bed that he had stolen without her knowledge. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around to look at her with big brown eyes.

"Hey buddy, can you escort me to the astronomy tower? It will only take a second." She smiled sheepishly as she felt bad about disturbing his sleep but he nodded and took her hand. Once their hands touched, he turned himself invisible, which in turn, turned herself invisible.

Rocco was a Thoriguise, which distant cousin was the Demiguise, a peace ape-like creature that could turn its self, and only its self, invisible. Where as a Thoriguise can turn its self and everything it's holds invisible. Astrid has never used this power to move around the castle before. Well, there was that one time in her first year were she had a nightmare and want to go to her mothers study for hugs and cuddles, but that was besides the point.

They bypassed Filch who was scouring the halls looking for students to put into detention. But soon they were at the astronomy tower. Opening the door she saw a few blankets on the ground with a telescope pointed out of the window and small box that she could only assume to be snacks.

Astrid smiled when she saw Draco but almost frowned when she saw the look on his face which was unknown to her.

{Draco}

She was gorgeous. She had her makeup off, her white hair in a messy bun with her bangs askew on her forehead, and Square glasses that were rounded along the edges sat on the bridge of her nose but she was still beautiful to him. He could see more of the freckles that were speckled across her nose and on her cheeks, which he assumed she normally covered up with makeup of some kind.

Astrid was wearing a white tank top that buttoned up in the front, peachy cream shorts, and a large white button down sweater that was up and slipping off of one of her shoulders because of how big it was.

He seemed to snapped out of it when he saw the look of confusion on her face.

'Merlin...I'm in trouble.'