Maui? You're Welcome

Mohan and [Y/n]'s canoe washed up on an island and the two teens and Heihei crawled out of the sand, spluttering and spitting out sand from their mouths. Mohan stood up and rushed to help [Y/n] up.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine, super." She said coughing up more sand

Mohan turned to the ocean angrily.

"Um, what? I said help me and wrecking my boat? Not helping!" He yelled at the sea. Mohan tried to kick the ocean, but it drew back and he fell on his butt making [Y/n] giggle.

"Fish pee in you all day so…" [Y/n] laughed.

"Nice comeback Mohan." She said sarcastically, with her hand on her hip. Mohan glared at her. "Maybe the ocean sent us here for a reason."

The teens heard a tunk and they looked down to see Heihei with his head in a coconut, bang his head repeatedly on a giant rock. Mohan and [Y/n] looked up to the rock to see different markings including one of a giant hook.

"Maui?" Mohan whispered as he and [Y/n] looked at the rock. [Y/n] turned when she saw the silhouette of a man coming out of a cave towards them. She tapped Mohan on the shoulder and pointed to it.

"Maui." Mohan's eyes widened and he grabbed [Y/n], the oar and Heihei and hid behind the canoe.

"Okay." He said prepping himself. "I am Mohan of Montuni, you will board my boat. No, you WILL board my boat."

[Y/n] just looked at him in confusion, as she and Heihei exchanged a look.

"I am Mohan of Montuni, you WILL board my…"

"Boat!" A booming voice said and the boat was lifted up. "The gods have sent me a…"

The man screamed when he saw the two teens, making him drop the boat on Heihei. Mohan and [Y/n] moved to behind him as he cautiously raised the boat to the dysfunctional chicken.

Mohan cleared his throat and Maui turned to face the two teens.

"Maui, demigod of the wind and sea. I am Mohan-"

"Hero of men." Maui interrupted.

"W-what?" Mohan asked glancing at [Y/n] who shrugged.

"It's actually Maui, demigod of wind and sea, hero of men. I interrupted, from the top, hero of men. Go."

"I am Mo-"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry and women. Men and women, both, all. Not a guy-girl thing. Ah you know, Maui is a hero to all. You're doing great." Maui finished clicking his tongue.

"Oh brother." [Y/n] said, rolling her eyes.

"What? No I came here to…" Mohan started but Maui interrupted again

"Oh of course, of course. Yes, yes, yes, yes, Maui always has time for his fans." Maui grabbed Mohan's oar and used Heihei to write on the oar. "When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting."

He handed the oar back to Mohan, on it he drew his hook and a heart.

"I know, not everyday you get a chance to meet your hero." Maui said smirking.

[Y/n] growled, grabbed the oar from Mohan, then used it to hit Maui in the stomach and she grabbed him by the ear and said;

"You're not our hero, and we're not here so you can sign our oar. We're here because you stole the heart of Te Fiti and you will board our boat, sail across the sea, and put it back."

Mohan blinked looking at the girl in astonishment and admiration.

"Yeah, it almost sounds like you don't like me." Maui said straightening up, pulling [Y/n] with him.

"Which is impossible because I got stuck here for a thousand years, try to get the heart as a gift for you mortals so you could have the power to create life itself. So what I believe you were trying to say is thank you."

"Thank you?" Mohan and [Y/n] asked in confusion.

"You're welcome." Maui answered.

"Wait, no no no. W-we didn't…we weren't…why would we ever say…" Mohan asked stuttering.

MAUI:
Okay okay
You're face to face with greatness and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel it's adorable
Well it's nice to see that humans never change
Open your eyes let's begin
Yes it's really me, it's Maui!
Breathe it in
I know it's a lot, the hair, the bod
When you're staring at a demigod

[Y/n] stared at Maui's abs as he bounced his pecs, which made Mohan cover her eyes.

MAUI:
What can I say except
You're welcome
For the tides, the sun, the sky
Hey it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary demiguy
Hey!
What has two thumbs and pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yay high
This guy!
When the nights get cold, who stole you fire from down below?
You're looking at him yo!
Oh also I lasso'd at the sun
You're welcome
To stretch your days and bring you fun
Also, I harness the breeze
You're welcome
To fill your sails and shake your trees
So what can I say except
You're welcome
For the islands I pulled from the sea
There's no need to pray, it's okay
You're welcome
I guess it's just my way of being me
You're welcome, you're welcome
Well, come to think of it
Kids honestly I can go on and on
I can explain every natural phenomenon
The tide, the grass, the ground
Oh that was Maui just messing around
I killed an eel, I buried it's guts
Sprouted a tree, now you've got coconuts
What's the lesson? What is the takeaway?
Don't mess with Maui when he's on a breakaway?
And the tapestry here in my skin
Is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been, I make everything happen
Look at that Mean Mini Maui just tippity tapping
Well anyway, let me say
You're welcome
For the wonderful world you know
Hey it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
Well come to think of it, I gotta go
Hey it's your day to say
You're welcome
Cause I'm gonna need that boat
I'm sailing away, away
You're welcome
Cause Maui can do anything but float
You're welcome, you're welcome
And thank you!

Mohan and [Y/n] snapped out of their Maui fantasy to see that they had flowers on their necks, with Mohan's arm around [Y/n]'s waist and fruits in her arms, trapped in a cave.