Homecoming

Maui loaded up the canoe for the teens, and Heihei jumped into the canoe, falling into his little room.

"Gonna miss you drumstick." Maui said to the chicken.

"You can come with us you know, our people are gonna need a master way finder." Mohan told him.

"They already have two." Maui smiled and moved his necklace to show a new tattoo form. It was one of the two teens on a canoe.

Maui gestured for Mohan to look down and on Mohan's chest, the same tattoo formed. Mohan gasped in astonishment as [Y/n] looked at the tattoo in admiration.

Maui and Mohan shook hands and then did a bro hug. [Y/n] then hugged Maui tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you Maui." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry princess, I'll be around." They pulled back and [Y/n] came to stand next to Mohan.

"See you out there Maui." Mohan said.

"See you out there." Maui replied then did his famous yell turning into a hawk

The teens giggled and waved at him, he winked at them and flew off. Mohan looked back at [Y/n], smiling at her and taking her hand, pulling her to the boat, as they were off to Montuni.

               ********************

Mohan and [Y/n] smiled as they saw their island. [Y/n] came to stand next to Mohan who smiled at her. Then he dropped the oar and grabbed her by the waist, taking her by surprise, and pulling her into a deep kiss.

Tui, Sina and [M/n] witnessed the whole island blossoming again. They came to the shoreline where they saw a boat coming closer to them. They looked closer and saw that it was their children in a lip-lock.

"Mohan!"

"[Y/n]!"

The teens pull back to see their parents.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Mom!"

The canoe pulled closer to the shore and the teens jumped off, Mohan running to hug his parents as [M/n] hugged her daughter.

"My baby." [M/n] said affectionately.

"Hi Mom."

"You did all of this?" [M/n] asked gesturing to the blossoming island.

"Yeah. Well it was mostly Mohan though." Both mother and daughter turned to see Mohan pull out of the hug with his parents.

"I may have gone a little ways past the reef." Mohan said sheepishly.

"It suits you." Tui said proudly at his son. Mohan smiled back before remembering something.

"Oh. Mom, Dad. I didn't do all of this alone." He went to [Y/n] who looked at him wide eyed, and he took her hand pulling her over to his parents.

"I would've probably died out there if it weren't for [Y/n]. She had my back through it all."

"Hi." [Y/n] embarrassed, making Sina laugh.

"Yes, the one you were kissing passionately on the boat just now." Both teens blushed furiously making both parents laugh

"Thank you for taking care of my son." Tui said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"You're welcome sir."

"And one more thing." Mohan interwined their fingers. "We're kind of together now."

Tui gasped as both mothers squealed in delight.

"I told you they would get together." They said in unison to the chief who rolled his eyes.

"Congratulations you two." Tui said to them.

Mohan smiled and then pecked [Y/n]'s cheek, pulling her closer to him as the whole village came to welcome them back home.