Epilogue

The next four weeks were preparations for the village to finally get off the island and become the voyagers they once were. Mohan was crowned chief as he placed his shell on the mountain of chiefs. All the boats and canoes were also brought out of the cave.

The evening before they departed, Mohan took [Y/n] by the hand pulling her to a far side of the island.

"Mohan, where are we going?" She asked giggling.

"You'll see." He took her to a small Oasis and she looked around in awe.

"Wow, I never knew this was even here." [Y/n] said admiring the view. "You had to bring me here the day before we leave? Why didn't you bring me here sooner Mohan. Mohan?"

[Y/n] looked down to see Mohan on one knee and she gasped. Mohan cleared his throat.

"[Y/n], you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember. Even when we weren't talking to each other, you were still my best friend. We battled coconuts, a giant crab and put up with a cocky demigod." [Y/n] laughed at that.

"You still stayed with me even when you were hurt by Te Ka. You're the most beautiful, smart, brave and slightly stubborn, woman I've ever met. You complete me. So, [Y/n] [L/n], daughter of [F/n] and [M/n], will you please do me the honor of staying with me till the very end of both our lives and marry me?"

"You sure you still don't wanna marry Tanya?" [Y/n] asked jokingly with tears in her eyes.

"I'm positively sure." They both laughed. "Well?"

"Yes, yes I will marry you." [Y/n] said nodding.

"Really?" Mohan asked happily.

"Yes." Mohan laughed and picked her up by the waist, spinning her around.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He put her down and brought out the engagement necklace.

"That's Tala's isn't it?" [Y/n] asked.

"Yeah. She told me to give it to the girl I want to spend my entire life with, the girl fit to be my queen." [Y/n] smiled and turned around and Mohan placed the necklace on her.

"I'm glad it's you." Mohan whispered and the two smiled at each other before leaning in for a kiss.

They both pull back when they heard a familiar yell and cheering, and they looked up to see Maui flying over them in his hawk form and the whole village cheering for them. They laughed and looked back at each other, pressing their foreheads together.

So the chief and his queen to been led their village as they voyaged across the great ocean, Maui flying over them in his hawk form, on to their next big adventure.

VILLAGERS:
Aue Aue
We set a course to find
A brand new island everywhere we roam
Aue Aue
We keep our island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way
Aue Aue
We are explorers reading every sign
We tell the story of our elders in a never ending chain
Aue Aue
Te Fenua, Te Malie
Nae ko hakilia
We know the way

                           THE END

So that's a wrap

I'm so grateful to everyone who hearted this book and followed it up. I had lots of fun writing this, honest.

Can't wait to see you all in the next book which will probably be the

Curious George (Ted X Reader) one.

Though I might publish it soon, cause I have a major exam to right and I need to focus on that.

But I will tell you guys when it's out.

Thanks again

Bye 😊