Te Fiti

Mohan raised the heart and it caught the attention of Maui, [Y/n] and Te Ka who turned to him. Mohan came to the shoreline and said to the ocean.

"Let her come to me." The ocean parted and Te Ka ran to Mohan angrily as Mohan also walked to her.

"No, Mohan." [Y/n] yelled rushing forward, but Maui held her back.

"Easy princess, wait."

MOHAN:
I have crossed the horizons to find you
I know your name
They have stolen the heart from inside you
But this does not define you
This not who you are
You know who you are

Te Ka bent down and Mohan pressed his forehead to hers.

"Who you truly are." Mohan whispered and Te Ka closed her eyes.

Mohan pressed the heart to the spiral on Te Ka's chest and the molten form started to breakaway. Te Ka straightened up to reveal the beautiful Te Fiti with a flower crown on her head, smiling brightly.

"Te Fiti." Mohan whispered in awe of the beautiful goddess.

Te Fiti approached the place she once laid. She digged her hand into the island and it became new again, blossoming with new vegetation.

"Mohan!" Mohan turned to see the ocean drop Maui, [Y/n] and then Heihei.

"The chicken lives." Maui said laughing.

[Y/n] ran up to Mohan and hugged him tightly, then she pulled back and kissed him passionately. Maui's eye widened and then he whistled happily.

"Don't get over yourself Maui. This isn't the first time we've kissed." Mohan said smirking.

"Wha-? So you two are like together now?" Maui asked surprised.

"Yeah." Mohan said grabbing [Y/n]'s hand and smiling at her. "We are."

"Well congratulations you two." Mohan smiled as [Y/n] giggled.

"I'm sorry about your hook." Mohan said.

"Well, hook, no hook. I'm Maui." Maui replied winking at them.

The trio were lifted by a large green hand and looked up to see Te Fiti smiling at them. The teens bowed in respect and motioned for Maui to do the same. They straightened up and Te Fiti stared at Maui sternly.

"Te Fiti, how've you been?" He asked laughing nervously.

Te Fiti gave him an unimpressed look. Maui cleared his throat.

"Look, what I did was wrong. I have no excuse, I'm sorry." He apologized.

Te Fiti smiled softly and opened her free hand revealing a new hook. Maui gasped excitedly, then held back.

"You know, it would be rude to refuse a gift from a goddess." Mohan said laughing lightly.

Maui took the fish hook and did his famous yell. "Cha whoo."

[Y/n] elbowed him and he bowed to Te Fiti.

"Thank you. Your kind gesture is deeply appreciated." He said then whispered his yell, turning into a bug and flying away

The teens turned their gaze back to Te Fiti who was currently gazing at [Y/n]. The girl, who noticed the goddess was looking at her, blushed and waved sheepishly. Te Fiti let out an amused huff, before focusing on the burn on her shoulder. Te Fiti blew a puff of air which looked like flowers, fixing [Y/n]'s shoulder, clearing her scar, and as a plus, adding a flower crown to her hair. [Y/n] gasped in amazement.

"Thank you." She said to Te Fiti who smiled at her.

Te Fiti then turned to Mohan, bringing him closer to her, resting their foreheads together. She put the teens back on the beach, as Maui came next to them, and Te Fiti gave them a new canoe. She smiled at them one last time and lay down, finally resting after one thousand years.