You Will Restore The Heart

"Hey let us out." Mohan yelled as he and [Y/n] pounded on the door of the cave.

"You slimy lying son of a-"

Maui hummed happily as he skipped to the boat. The Mini Maui on his chest stopped him and pointed to the cave.

"No. I'm not going to Te Fiti with some kids. I'm going to get my hook. You have yours, and I'm not Maui without mine." Maui said to the Mini Maui, who kept trying to stop him.

"Okay, talk to the back." Maui flicked Mini Maui to his back, and went to the boat. But then he paused and grabbed Heihei. "Boat snack!"

Mohan and [Y/n] kept trying to pound the door down, but they were unsuccessful. [Y/n] tried to look around for something to knock down the door, but then she saw a statue of Maui and she got an idea.

"Mohan look, a statue." She said tapping him. Mohan caught on and together they climbed up the statue.

"Good riddance you filthy pile of pebbles." Maui exclaimed happily to the island, paddling the canoe. Mini Maui came back to his chest, giving him a glare.

"Oh no no no no, don't look at me like that. It's a beautiful cave, they're gonna love it. Maybe even have some kids and start a family." Then he grabbed Heihei and placed him at the front of the boat.

"And I'm gonna love you in my belly. Now let's fatten you up drumstick." Maui placed some treats in front of the chicken who started pecking the canoe instead of the treats. Maui looked at him strangely and guided it's beak to where the treats were.

Mohan and [Y/n] made it out of the cave and they looked forward, seeing Maui said away. They both growled and ran forward, jumping off the edge, but they missed and landed face down into the water instead.

Maui blinked in surprise, then he smirked, "I can watch that all day. Okay, enjoy the island. Maui out!" He sailed further from the two teens

"No stop." [Y/n] yelled.

"You have to put back the heart." Mohan added.

The ocean pushed them forward and placed them on the boat.

"Did not see that coming." Maui said, wide eyed.

"I am Mohan of Montuni. This is my canoe and you will journey to…" Maui threw him off the boat as [Y/n] watched shocked, then she turned to him angrily.

"Why did you do that?!"

"He was annoying me, and it's time you joined him."

"Oh no, don't you dare…" He threw her into the water too. Mini Maui tried to tell Maui to listen to what the teens were saying.

"Alright, get over it. We gotta move." Then Mohan and [Y/n] were brought back to the boat by the ocean, again. "And they're back."

"I am Mohan of Montuni…" Mohan was flunged again by Maui.

"Really?!" [Y/n] asked as she turned to Maui who shrugged.

The ocean brought Mohan back again.

"It was Mohan right?" Maui asked.

"Yes." The boy replied annoyed.

"And princess here is…"

"[Y/n]! And you will restore the heart. [Y/n] exclaimed as Mohan showed him the heart. Maui grabbed it and threw it far into the ocean. But as expected, the ocean threw it back and it smacked him in the face.

"Alright, I'm out." Maui said and jumped into the ocean, but was brought back into the ocean. "Ahh come on."

"What exactly is your problem?" [Y/n] asked, eyebrows raised as Mohan picked up the heart, Maui shuddering at the sight of it. The two teens shared a look.

"Are you afraid of it?" Mohan asked smirking.

"No, no, ha ha ha. I'm not afraid." Maui said nervously. But then Mini Maui did some charades that proved Maui was indeed scared of the heart.

"Stay out of it or you're sleeping in my armpit." Maui said to Mini Maui and then turned to the teens. "You stop it. That is not a heart, it's a curse. The second I took it, I got blasted out of the sky. And I lost my hook. Get it away from me."

"Get this away?" Mohan asked flashing the heart in front of Maui's face making him fidget.

"Ah! Hey hey. I'm a demigod, okay? Stop that, I will smite you. You wanna get smote? Smoten? Listen that thing doesn't give you the power to create life, it's a homing beacon of death."

"Come for this? This heart? You mean this heart right here? Come and get it!" Mohan shouted as Maui tried to shush him and [Y/n] laughed.

"Can you tell your boyfriend to stop, because he's going to get us all killed." Maui said to [Y/n] glaring at her.

"Well first, he's not my boyfriend. And second I'm not going to tell him to stop until you let him get us all to Te Fiti so you can put it back. Thank you, you're welcome!" [Y/n] said, mimicking Maui at that last word, before winking back at Mohan who smiled at her.

But then a spear came out of nowhere and pierced the canoe.