48. On-Board

[•Ferit's POV•]

I called Özgür and Çihan but both of them deceived me. I didn't want to go on this crazy trip alone, listening to a child's word. But I did promise to take him fishing and how could I possibly deny him just after he had lost his grandfather? So I called the others, but they said they were 'busy'. Özgür had promised to take Yeşim for a movie and Çihan had a lamer excuse. 

He said he was going to confess to Fatoş, and he recommended to ask Edric. I rejected it immediately, Nuri was coming and Edric was not invited. At least, I had Idris with me, and I was sure that he perfectly inherited Resul uncle's persistence like me and my mother as he insisted that we should go today itself and return tomorrow evening. 

A whole day at sea and I had to bear Burçu, but I was glad Nuri was coming. She was going to keep me engaged for sure. Moreover, this break might help me forget and heal, I thought as I drove towards the harbor. Idris was in the front with me and Burçu was in the back seat. I wish we'd pick up Nuri instead, but Burçu said she forgot the way, again, so Idris invited her. Bashir was going to pick Nuri, and we finally reached the harbor.  

[•Nuri's POV•]

I sighed as I looked out of the window. I should have never agreed, but how could I deny Idris? He lost his grandfather and if I deny him, he would be even more upset. The girls said this trip might help me. Yeşim said that I should enjoy my time with Ferit bey while it lasted and I badly wanted to do that, whereas Fatoş said I had to tell Ferit bey everything before things got further out of our hands.

They both were right I felt, maybe I should just stay away from him, but not in a mean way. Also, since Burçu was back they must've already made peace already, so he might just ignore my presence. I felt a tight beat in my heart and I sighed. 

"Miss Nuri, we've reached" said Bashir as he halted the car outside the harbor. "Oh okay" I said and got out of the car, "Ferit bey's yacht is the grey one with the blue stripes" "Okay, thanks Bashir" I said with a smile and walked towards it. I had my necessary things for two days, and I saw Ferit bey talking to another man on board the yacht. 

His motor yacht was as beautiful as his house. Not too big, not too small, just the perfect size. The colors suited well, and I could gaze at it for hours. Ferit bey smiled when he saw me, "You like it?" he asked from the ship, "It's really beautiful" "Come on then" he said and held out his hand, to help me get on. 

I looked at him, he had a confident flare in his eyes. I held his hand hesitantly and got on, I wanted him to hold my hand forever. 

I let go as soon as Idris appeared

I let go as soon as Idris appeared. "Nuri, you're here!" "Hey there big guy" I kissed him, even Burçu appeared from the deck. "Ah, you made it. Hoşgeldin" "Thanks" I replied. "Nuri, I'll show every nook and corner of Marti" said Idris and grinned, "Marti?" "Yeah, the yacht is called Marti" said Idris and grabbed my hand, and lead the way. "There is the galley, the deck, the cabins, and Nuri, did you see the pool? It's so big!" he said pointing towards it.